Chapter 2 - Back to School

I'm such a fool...

You couldn't see anything, because you were blindfolded. You couldn't see any shadows so you couldn't escape this prison they put you in. It was the brightest room there ever was. Not a single hint of darkness. It was like the whole room was a white LED light.

You honestly didn't care. You wanted be alone where no one could hurt you.

I was right. There is no family for me. It's something that's dead.

You sat there looking at nothing until you heard your cell door open..

"I AM..walking through a door like a normal person," All Might said in his heroic voice while walking through the small cell door.

"What the hell do you want smiling bitch face?" You grunted at him hating his presence.

Why the hell is he here. He does know I tried to kill him awhile ago, right? Whatever..He just pisses me off..

"Don't say such nasty things, young (y/n)!" A squeakish voice said.

"Fuck.." You groaned rolling your eyes.

"Hello again, (y/n)" Nedzu said formerly with his paws behind his back.

"Nedzu," You replied facing them, but blindfolded still.

"Well? Get it over with. Why the fuck are you two here? To discuss some bullshit or something?" You hissed at them.

I don't want them to be here. I've already dealt with so much shit. I hate this place and I hate everyone here...

"Cold words as always I see?" All Might said brightly and cheery with a intimidating smile plastered in his face.

"No shit Sherlock," You replied harsher and meaner.

"Now, Now, let's not get into a fight here and get down to business," Nedzu said hastily.

"What is it this time, scar face?" You said sitting crossed-legged with your face resting on your palm.

"We are all very well known your quirk and your abilities, (y/n)" Nedzu said trying to get to the point.

My quirk, huh? Oh yeah! That thing that turned my life into hell..

You furrowed your eyebrows, but you continued to somewhat listen to him.

"We have theories of these new villains that plan to attack and threaten the peace of our society," Nedzu continued.

Ha. Peace. Like there was any of that...

"We are aware that you know these plans and the villains may try to harm you," Nedzu continued with his voice only growing more concerned.

Why the hell is this mouse trying to act like he fucking cares about me?..

"We think you would be a great asset and All Might and I personally think we could change you," Nedzu continued again.

Blah Blah Blah...

"So under our protection, you will be joining U.A. Academy as a student! You will be joining Class 1-A!" All Might said proudly.

Blah blah..wait what..

"What? Did I hear that right? I'm not gonna join some fuckin school and especially now a damn hero school!" You complained. You were supposed to go to school for fucking heroes. You. An ex-villain. Villain and hero don't mix sweetheart.