Chapter 36 // Spilled The Beans

It's been a good few days, since I've found out that I'm pregnant. I haven't told Negan yet, I didn't know how and there really wasn't time.

I pulled up my black jeans and before I put on my top, I looked down at my stomach. The thought that there was going to be an almost fully developed baby in there: scared me. I wasn't responsible enough for a child, I still act like one sometimes. But if this was my wake up call, then so be it. Over the few days, it really sunk in for me. I was still in shock, but I accepted the fact that I was pregnant.

After I had fully changed, I walked out of my room and headed downstairs. Today, we were going to Alexandria. It was also the day I decided to suck it up and tell him. I walked over to the hall, Sam joined me towards the end and we spoke until Negan came. He made his grand entrance, and told us to go all out. "It's one of those days again," He smirked and everyone left the hall.

I bit the inside of my cheek, and felt my palms get sweaty with the anxiety that this was causing. I got inside our vehicle, and waited for him. Eventually, he did come, and we started heading for Alexandria. "What's up?" He asked. It startled me and I asked if he could repeat himself. "I asked you what was up" He told me. "Oh- nothing- why?" I stared at the road. "You look nervous- are you sur-?" "I'm pregnant."

There was silence, only the sound of the vehicles could be heard. I looked over to him in worry, he was completely and utterly still. So much so, that I thought he wasn't breathing, until he spoke. "You're- what-?" He asked. "Pregnant" I clenched my jaw and fists extremely tightly. His mouth moved, but no sound was coming out. He took a deep breath, turned and smiled at me, "It's alright" "wh-" I said under my breath. "It's fine- you don't have to be nervous about it- I mean... I don't know what you were up to when you left, but this is a first for me" he laughed awkwardly. "Me too," I muttered. "Well, if it's something new to both of us, we can work on it together then- if it wasn't I still would, I mean, like," he chuckled lightly, "I mean, I'll support you with it and everything that comes with it"

I felt like there was nothing on my shoulders anymore, it was so much better than I had expected. "How long has it been?" "Since I found out? A few days" He nodded, and put his free and to my stomach and patted it. "So, this is where our devil is going to be for the next nine months?" "Devil?" He looked over at me with one eyebrow raised, and a smile, "well, were not exactly angels are we?" I smiled back and rolled my eyes, "I guess not"

Time Skip

We reached Alexandria, and started our usual business. I definitely noticed that Negan was looking back at me way more too.

Rick rushed over to me, grabbed my shoulders and asked, "How is Sasha?! What are you doing to her?" My eyes widened in disgust and I pushed him back. "Get the fuck off of me, Rick!" "Answer me!" "Please..." I squinted at him. He hesitated, but he said it soon. "She's fine, she's where she's supposed to be," I rolled my eyes. "You killed her?!" He growled between his teeth. "What? No, I mean she's where we keep her, you fuck," I explained to him. He sighed, "Okay" "Yeah- and you're fucking welcome too" "thanks..." he the walked away, back to his house. I watched him as he went, and saw Carl with Judith, watching him too.

I looked away, and one of the Saviours were approaching me. "We have an issue," he told me. I asked what it was, and he told me one of the people were acting up and it was bad. I followed him there, and he led me to a scene that he described. It was a woman, she was trembling, almost in tears, and holding a pistol to us all. I looked at her, so when she turned the gun away from me to another Saviour, I pulled out my gun and pointed it at her.

"Drop the fucking gun," I ordered, "or I'll make sure you turn" She dropped the gun on the floor and held her hands up. I told the two to carry on. When they went, I slowly got down to pick up her pistol; while pointing mine at her. I looked at it, and put it in my back pocket.

My face relaxed, and I smiled. "Sonia, I'm so sorry," I held my arms out for a hug. She stared at me confused, "Sorry?" I nodded, "I have to do this, and I'm sorry" "You're not bad? The rumours were false?" I nodded again and she came and hugged me. I moved the gun and touched it to the back of her neck. "They're all true-" bang. The bullet went through her neck and into the wall behind me. I heard her last breath and she flopped down onto me.

I rolled my eyes and threw her on the ground. Before she could turn, I shot her through her head. The two saviours ran down to see what happened. "It's fine, she's dead" they nodded and took the body outside, as I told them to. I walked after them, holding my gun; with hers still in my back pocket. I saw a few people run over, including Negan and Rick. One was worried, the other was angry.

"What's going on here?" Rick asked. "A funeral," I replied, sarcastically. "Sonia?! You killed her?" "She threatened the two carrying her - with this," I held up her gun. "Where-" "A gun? Rick? One of your people?" Negan asked.

Time Skip

After Negan lecturing Rick on the gun rules, everyone got back to work. Now we're leaving. Everything was loaded, and Negan said his amazing goodbye. And we were in our vehicles getting home.

"Earlier, when whoever the fuck died, were you okay?" Negan asked. I nodded, "Yeah, of course- and don't think I didn't realise you were staring at me more often either" I told me. "I'm just looking out!" He defended himself.