Chapter 37 // 4 Weeks Later

I woke up, feeling nauseous. I looked at the clock, it was 3:58 AM. I sat up, with my eyes closed, and tried to ignore the feeling with thoughts. 'It's only been about 5 weeks, and I feel like I'm dying,' I admitted. Soon after, I felt sick coming up throat and I ran outside to the toilets. I got there by just a second, and vomited. I felt so tired that I could've just fallen asleep there, but I didn't. After cleaning my mouth, I walked back to my room.

Time Skip

I had a free day, which I felt extremely lucky for. It had been so long, that I had decided to go and tell Alana that I was pregnant. Thankfully there was no bump yet, so I managed to change my clothes pretty alright and started to head down.

I was walking down the stairs, rather slowly, just out of sheer anxiety from falling and killing the fragile thing inside me. When someone came behind me and put their arm around me. I looked back and smiled, "I'm surprised that you're heading down this late" Negan smiled back and shrugged, "How are you-?" "I'm dying..." I laughed in defeat. He kissed his teeth, "you're stronger than that" I looked at him and raised my eyebrows, "It's been about 5 weeks, do you want to hold it?" "Ooh- sorry," he bit his tongue. "Aahh-" we stopped, he held onto me just above my elbows, and kissed me. He pulled away and looked at me sternly, with a smile, "you're good- and I'm still here, I'll look after you too" From a face of shock, to a smile, I felt lucky to have him and I thanked him too. We walked down the rest of the stairs together and we said goodbye, then headed our own ways.

I carried on walking through the doors and to her room. I rubbed my eyes lightly, trying to wake myself up a bit. "Hey Alana," I smiled and walked in. She looked up from her book and smiled, "Wha-" "I need to tell you something" "Um- okay," she book her book down, "what's up?" I took a deep breath in. "I'm pregnant-" "Oh my god! No way- is Negan the father?" I stared at her. "What?!" "You can't deny it this time either, I saw you kiss a few days ago," she had a devilish smile on her face. I was gob smacked. But then, I sighed and nodded, "don't tell anyone though, please?" She nodded.

"But, oh my... I'm so happy for you! Is this the first time?" I nodded and she squealed, "How long had it been?" "5 weeks," I looked to the side. "Ohh... so you're experiencing some symptoms?" I nodded. "It's fine... I mean, you still have," she thought for a while, "about 7 weeks until a bump may show" "7?" She nodded, "12 weeks in total" "Oh whoa, okay..." Suddenly, I felt nauseous again. I held my hand to my mouth, and made a gagging motion. "Oh f-" Alana got out a bucket, and handed it to me. I vomited into it and wiped my mouth with a tissue; that she had near by.

"Oh, you know, dry foods like crackers or cereal help with nausea, even ice cold things like... a watermelon, maybe!" Alana told me. I raised an eyebrow, "Really?" She nodded. "Oh okay," I laughed in shock.

A/N: sorry if you don't like any (future or past) shorter chapters, I just need to get them one out of the way/can't fit anymore more into it :)