Chapter 89 // Around A Month

'Around a month,' I thought. It had just been around a month since Ralph died, the two seemed to be dealing with it a bit better - although Alana seems more traumatised by everything than Hecate. After he died, when Negan was talking to Hecate, he wanted to question Dylan and Phil. Since they hadn't exactly done anything, they were locked in the cells - being treated extra shitty. Then, a few days later, Negan decided to kill them. Because he could, but also because they were there and didn't try to stop what happened back at Hecate's orphanage. Alana and Hecate have been spending more time together, keeping eachother company and helping. Even Carl. The next run we had to Alexandria, I went to find him with Hecate. I knew Carl, Carl knew me. We weren't on the same level as back when we first met, but I knew I could speak to him. When we did, finally find him, I was going to leave but remembered her telling us he knew. I turned, called her name, and reminded her to tell him. Since then, whenever we were there, I always saw Carl worrying horribly after her. It was heartwarming.

I got up, stopped thinking about everything and stretched my body. Slouching my shoulders, I held myself up with my hands on the bed. I looked over to Negan, who was surprisingly still asleep. I moved to sit on my feet, and towered over him. One hand still on the bed, I leant forward to wake him.

"Negan," I muttered, still half asleep, shaking him by his furthest shoulder. "Negan, get up-!" I muffled towards the end. Before I had realised it, his arm shot and wrapped around me. Pulling me into his neck, my eyes were closed and suddenly I was on him. He was so warm, my eyelids felt heavier and heavier by the second. Soon, I moved both hands onto his chest and made myself comfortable.

"Good girl," He muttered, laughing to himself. "Hey! I'm not 7," My eyebrows furrowed and I pushed his arm back to sit up. "You were so warm aswell..." I frowned. "Am I not anymore?" He asked. I shook my head, putting my hands on him and moving up, "No, now you're cold" I sat at the bottom of his hips with my arms and legs crossed, eyes closed and brows furrowed. His hands came up to my face and cupped my cheeks, "Really?" I nodded. "What if I treated you like a big girl, you that make you happy?" He asked. I hit his arms away, "Don't talk to me" "Okay," He said. But just before I could frown again, his hands pulled my face forward and he kissed me. A smile crept to my face, and I mouthed, "Thank you," And opened my eyes.

I put my hands on his chest, and moved my legs to be more comfortable. My knees and feet rested against the bed, as the inner parts of my legs hugged his body. I kept myself up enough so I could see his face. "You lie on me like this any longer and I'm going to have to fuck you," He warned with a smirk, as he held onto my waist. I hummed, as my eyes trailed down to his lips and back to his eyes, "I wonder how long that'll take" "Already happened," His hands tightened around me, as he spun us over - so now he was on top. My eyes widened since it was a so sudden, but I relaxed and laughed as he gritted his teeth. "We just woke up, and already you've made me want to fuck you again," He muttered, pretending to be disappointed.

His hands left my sides and pressed against the bed on each side of my head, as he came down to kiss me again. My feet were on the bed, my knees at his sides as I held onto the sides of his shoulders. If we weren't lying down, I'd be lightly seated on the air between his knees. I lifted up my head, not wanting his lips to leave mine. "Come on, doll," He whispered between kisses, "You've got to let me breathe" I smiled against his lips.

Even though there was a faint thud in the background, and part of me wanted to find out what it was, more of me wanted Negan. It wasn't a until a few seconds after there was a gagging sound and another thud. Now, completely curious, we both stopped and lifted our heads over to the door. It was just opened. Negan sighed and hung his head. "Come on," I chuckled, getting out from under him and heading over to the door. I turned the door knob, immediately feeling his arms wrap around my waist. I turned back for a second and smirked with an eyebrow raised, then turned back and opened the door. "Wh-?" Was all that escaped my lips.

Hecate was on the floor, gagging. "Are you okay?" I asked, "I mean, it's not the first time... let's be honest" I chucked nervously, itching my cheek with only my index finger. She looked up, eyes half open. Suddenly, they sprang open and she made a face of disgust, turning away in less than a second. "Put some clothes on, goddamn it!" She cried, facing the floor. "We are," I muttered, looking down at myself. My eyes widened, and I thought 'How didn't I realise?' I looked back at Negan, him too. We were barely covered in our underwear.

"I'm so sorry!" I yelled, shutting the door. I turned and leant my back against it, eyes widened at Negan. His cheeks were blown up with an amused smile plastered onto his face. My jaw fell, "You didn't even say anything?!" He shrugged, pretending to be innocent, "What?" I huffed, a small smile creeping onto my face, as my cheeks heated in embarrassment.

Time Skip

We were, now, fully dressed and on our way to Alexandria. I stood, speaking to Sam and Scott, asking how things were between them. Things seemed good, John hadn't even approached either of them - which was great.