2.

Draco's POV

After watching Harry pee in front of me and 'molesting' him for about five minutes, the idiot who entered the bathroom finally left.

I suppose someone wasn't quiet enough.

We left the stall and bathroom one at a time to avoid suspicion, but as soon as we got to class the next day and made eye contact, I was sure to make my first notion of the day, to my dear beloved, a suggestive lick of my lips.

His cheeks turned scarlet and he immediately looked away.

Screw you.

I would love for that to happen, Harry.

Then go ask Pansy.

Potter, I will murder you with this textbook.

I watched him chuckle to himself before refocusing on the lesson.

"Okay, everyone! This evening, Dumbledore will be speaking with you all about the Goblet of Fire and the 2 other schools that will be here at Hogwarts in preparation for the Triwizard Tournament!"

Everyone cheered and I rolled my eyes.

Practically all of us were ineligible to participate. You had to be at least 17 to compete and I was pretty sure nobody was meeting that criteria except for McGonagall; and even then she'd probably old-lady-glare all of the competition to suspension and take the win by default.

I watched Harry start talking to Ron and Hermione about something before his eyes started to glow with excitement.

"Really!?"

"Yeah!"

"Draco!" I snapped my neck in the direction of the idiot next to me.

"Huh?"

"Who's got your attention now?"

"What?"

"Draco, you've been dodging me like the plague." Pansy scowled.

"That's because you are the plague." Blaise snorted.

I had to swallow my laugh to prevent myself from being labelled as a associate in this possible fight.

"Was I talking to you, Blaise?"

"No. But if you want an honest answer... The floor has been stealing his attention and so has the ceiling... And possibly the chalkboard...and even his textbook."

She screeched as she swung her book, tackling me out of my chair in the process of getting close enough to cause damage.

I managed to remove myself from the two brawling idiots and sat back down in my chair as Professor McGonagall made her 'You about to get punished' glare as she approached us with grace.

I raised my hands in defeat and she gave me a curt nod before turning her menacing gaze to the two on the floor.

They immediately froze and gazed up nervously.

"H-Hi-"

"Do I really need to tell you what your punishment is, or do you already know what it is?"

"100 points from Slytherin?" Pansy arched a brow.

"And-?"

"Detention?" Pansy asked again.

"And-?"

"We're sorry for disrupting class?" Blaise arched a brow.

"Yes." She nodded. "All I was going to ask for was an apology. But you all seem to understand the immensity of you actions and therefore, I expect you to carry through with detention... and 100 points will be deducted from your house."