7.

Heeeeeeyyy. I really tried to update around Thanksgiving but my family came to my house this year and then I had finals and I'm just exhausted.

Anyways. Here's the chapter you have all been waiting for. I'll be updating a bit more since I've got a little free time🎉:

Harry's POV

After dinner I hurried to Hagrid's hut after changing into some comfortable clothes.

I grinned as soon as I spotted him locking his front door. "Hagrid!"

The giant man perked up before spinning around. "Oh- Harry!" He grinned. "I was worried you weren't coming."

"Oh, no. I was just changing out of my robes." I shrugged. "I didn't want to mess them up."

"That's fine." He nodded. "You are here now."

I nodded. "So...what are we doing tonight?"

"I've just gotta do a quick survey of the woods."

"Why's that?" I asked following him into the woods.

"Well I'm the caretaker of the creatures that will be in the tournament....and uh- since I can't keep em' in my field or inside my hut, they've got to be caged in the woods."

"Are they big?" I furrowed my brows.

"They're bigger than me and very dangerous."

"What!?"

"Ah. Don't mind them though. You just need to be faster than them if you take something that belongs to them." He laughed softly. "It would suck to get torched by a dragon."

"A dragon!?"

"Oh- uh- no. I didn't say that." He coughed before speeding up his pace.

"H-Hagrid?" I whispered.

"I've said too much already." He mumbled. "Why does it feel like everyone is trying to take advantage of me?"

"What do you mean?"

"First Maxime flirted it out of me, then Karkaroff tricked me into saying it, and now you." He sighed. "I don't even know how you got it out of me..."

"I didn't do it intentionally. I was just wondering why you invited me to go into the woods to survey the area." I shrugged. "And then you told me that they were big and dangerous-" his hand slapped over my mouth.

"Shhhhh."

I blinked out of surprise.

"I know what happened Harry. I just don't know why I did it."

"..."

"Or maybe I do." He sighed as we walked past an area that smelt charred. There were giant cages that could be spotted in the distance, but I continued to follow Hagrid.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

We continued to walk in silence until we arrived back at his hut.

"Thanks for taking me out Hagrid."

He shrugged. "Figured you needed some air with all that's been happenin' to ya."

I smiled sadly. "Yeah."

He placed a hand on my shoulder. "Your mother would have been disappointed in what ya said earlier."

"..." I looked down at the ground. "Well I don't really remember what she's like, so I wouldn't really know."

"..."

"..."

"Take my word." He nodded. "People don't sacrifice themselves for no reason."

"..."

"..."

"What about my dad?"

"He's dead too isn't he?" He joked.

"Yeah." I laughed as a few tears fell down my cheeks.

"Then hopefully that answers that question."

I wiped away my tears before fixing my glasses. "Yeah." I sniffed. "Goodnight Hagrid."

He nodded curtly before removing his hand from my shoulder.

I started walking away.

"Harry!"

I turned back with a raised brow. "Yeah?"

"Good luck tomorrow."

My eyes widened.

Shit.

"It starts tomorrow!?!"

"Yeah-"

"WHY WASN'T I INFORMED!?!"

"I just did."

"...and you think this was sufficient time?" I scowled. "There's gonna be dragons, Hagrid!"

"Well-"

"Not unicorns. Not puppies. DRAGONS!"

His hand smacked over my mouth and I was ten seconds from hexing the giant man to smithereens.

"Harry calm down." He frowned. "It's really simple. Just complete the task and you'll move to the next level."

I glared at him. "..."

"Just stay true to yourself." He nodded. "The goblet wouldn't have picked you if you weren't capable."

I smacked away his hand. "One of these days someone is going to die and I hope these words hit you over the head."

"Harry-"

"Goodnight Hagrid." I spat before storming back to the school grounds.

Once I got inside I retreated to my room after growling the password to the fat lady painting.

Hey? What's going on?

What do you mean?

You feel upset.

Am I not allowed to feel upset?

I'd prefer that you be happy.

Well surprise. I'm upset.

I know. Now, why are you upset?

Doesn't matter. Go to bed.

Harry.

I'm really not in a good mood. Please leave me alone before I lose my temper on you.

Alright. Rest well, Harry.

You too.

I climbed into my bed and put my pillow over my head after taking off my glasses.

A few tears fell down my cheek as I squeezed my eyes shut. I stiffened when a wave of warmth surrounded me.

You'll do fine tomorrow, Harry.

How can you be so sure?

Harry look at everything you've done...You faced the dark lord and even defeated a basilisk. A few measly dragons won't be too much of an issue.

...So?

And besides...I'm a dragon. Are you scared of me?

No. But you're different.

How am I any different?

You can't breathe fire or fly...

Just fly faster and don't get burned.

How can I fly faster than a dragon Draco?

Love, you're the best seeker at Hogwarts. You tell me.