10.

Sooooooo... It's been a minute. 😵 And I'm sorry. College has been...chaos this semester. I'm sorry for the huge delay, you guys. 😖 I was going to work on it during spring break but I was so sleepy.

Excuses. Excuses. I know. I am thankful that you all are patient with me. 😌

Here's the chapter you've all been waiting for!

-Mickimomo 😃

HARRY's POV

I hummed as I walked to McGonagall's class.

Someone's in a good mood.

Maybe.

What's got you so happy?

I dunno. I just feel like today is gonna be a good day.

Ah. Well, I won't rain on your parade.

I snorted as I walked into the classroom, taking a seat at my desk.

"Oh no Mr. Potter." Professor McGonagall shook her head as Ron and a few other students entered the room.

I perked up and arched a brow. "..."

"Could you please sit next to Mr. Diggory?"

"Oh- um...? Sure?" I blinked as I picked up my things.

"You aren't in trouble." She smiled. "I just don't want any issues in my class today."

I sat down in the empty seat next to the Hufflepuff. He grinned at me and I blushed. "Hello, Cedric."

"Hello Harry."

"Today should be interesting, yes?"

"What do you mean?"

"Okay everyone!"

I redirected my attention to McGonagall as everyone fell silent.

"The Yule Ball will be this Friday!" She grinned. "And if any of you know what today is, you'll know that it's Wednesday." Cheers and whispers of excitement filled the air before she shushed everyone.

What is with these people and giving me short notice on big events.

Everyone's been talking about it.

Everyone wasn't talking to me. Remember?

Right. Sorry.

"So instead of us having a lesson and classwork today, I've been honored with the task of teaching you all how to ball dance."

The girls squealed and the guys groaned.

The person you're sitting next to will be your dance partner for the remainder of class.

Now the girls groaned.

Well, Hermione growled.

She and Ron were not on good terms.

Draco looked like he was about ready to kill himself.

Why?

Pansy was practically glued to his side. He shot me a pained look and I pouted.

Help.

Sorry, blondie.

You're sitting next to me from here on out.

Blaise was doing fine with the hufflepuff sitting next to him. Although, she looked mortified. Kinda like a lamb sitting next to a wolf.

"See." Cedric whispered.