6.

After that uncomfortable class with Professor Moody, every one hurried to lunch.

"What happened to you all?" Seamus frowned. "You all look like you stared death in its face."

"We learned about the unforgivable curses..." Ron mumbled.

"Really!?!" He gasped. "Sounds cool-"

"It's not!" Hermione hissed.

"...why not?"

Neville was teary. "My parents were tortured to death with Crucio..."

"Oh I'm sorry mate." Seamus frowned. Hermione pulled him in for a hug and we all leaned together to comfort him in a group hug.

"Well didn't Harry's parents die from the killing curse...?" Seamus arched a brow as he kissed the top of Neville's head.

I was caught off guard by his sudden statement.

Nevermind the fact that he just kissed Neville's scalp.

What?

I ignored Draco's voice once Ron's voice reached my ears.

"They weren't tortured to death. They simply died." Ron snapped, earning a fiery glare from Hermione.

"Perhaps, but he nearly died too. So, shut up." She frowned.

"But he didn't, otherwise he wouldn't be the boy who fucking lived."

"Yeah? Your point?" Seamus blinked.

"It doesn't matter that his parents died. He's alive. If he died maybe people would feel bad for him."

Hermione's eyes widened. "..."

"Otherwise, he has no reason to complain."

Every one was silent as I pulled away.

"Yeah? Well surprise. I wish I had died."

"..."

"If I had died, maybe I wouldn't have to deal with this bullshit and the nightmares and I wouldn't have to defend myself every time some talks about me being the boy who lived."

"..."

"SOMETIMES I WISH I HAD." I snapped before I picked up my satchel and started to walk away from the group.

"HARRY!"

"Leave me alone." I huffed as I headed towards the exit of the dining hall.

What happened?

Why don't you go ask my friends?

Fine. I will.

I didn't mean to-

I heard a loud scream and spun around to see Hermione fighting Ron.

Draco pulled her off while every one in Gryffindor moved back to see the damage she inflicted on the redhead.

George and Fred were too amused to be related.

Yet they are.

So.... There's that.

Ron sat up clutching his nose, staring up at Hermione with dark eyes.

This wasn't going to end well.

"You fucking bitc-"

Draco's foot was in his mouth and within seconds Snape, McGonagall, and Dumbledore were there.

McGonagall escorted Ron to the infirmary while Draco and Hermione were taken to Dumbledore's office.

Snape approached my stunned form.