New memories

Min Jimin's POV

It was about 7:30pm now and all I had been doing was sitting there outside my door in the middle of my bags, I was about to get up and go for a wander when I saw about 5 guys walk out of Jimin's room, I stopped, I didn't move, I didn't even smile at them. One by one they walked out looked at me, smiled then walked up to their own dorms. Once they had all disappeared into their dorms I stood up.
As I was walking to the arrow pointing towards the gaming area, I felt a hand grab my wrist. I turned around to see hobi standing there.

"I found you a place to sleep, but I'll have to sneak you in there once he's asleep. Is that okay?" He asked me quietly

"Yeah, sure just one thing what do I do while we wait for him to fall asleep and who is this person we're talking about?!" I whispered back

"He will probably fall asleep in about half an hour, I'll wait with you here, keep you company" he responded

"Who is this person we're talking about?"

"You'll see..." Ugh why wasn't he telling me. I was gonna argue but I was too tired, I sat down against the wall and pulled out my phone to play piano tiles. I was about to beat my high score when I felt an arm wrap around me. I froze, there was literally a boy next to me cuddling me and watching me play my phone. I was so distracted by hobi's sudden movement that I stopped moving my fingers and lost the high score.

"Oh dammit I really thought you were gonna beat it" he exclaimed, I jumped and looked at him, he looked really happy, it felt nice having him here. We didn't speak for a while until hobi spoke up.

"Hey, do you have any baby photos?" It was the most random question...

"Uh yeah in that bag over there" I responded quietly, reaching over to my suitcase. I grabbed the book out and showed it to him not realising it was my other book that I used for writing about my mental and physical health, the only book that I don't show anyone especially my parents or friends. As I held it up in front of him I noticed my mistake and threw the book back into the bag. 'Hopefully he didn't see or notice anything' I thought as I grabbed out the right book, the scrapbook of memories. I held it in front of him and he took it carefully from my hands. He looked through it a little bit till he got to a certain page, a photo of my brother hugging me and me smiling as we posed for the picture, the caption that my mum had wrote said 'even though you leave our family, you will never leave our hearts' as he read the quote he looked at me with the same worried face as before.

"I was adopted out of my family when I was two, that was a picture of my brother and I before I left, my adopted mother gave me this book for my 13th birthday, 2 years ago, ever since then I've been filling it with some of my own memories" I explained. As I stopped talking he reached into his pocket and grabbed out his phone.

"Let's make a memory then, first friend at your new school, new beginnings, new memories" he said as he held the phone up to take a selfie. I laughed and smiled for the picture and he snuggled into me. Once the picture was taken he brought the phone in between us a looked over the photo, it was pretty cute I must admit.

"Hey can you send that to me?" I asked shyly

"Of course, who wouldn't want a picture of me on their phone" he said as I playfully nudged him. He went through his contacts and saw my name.

"Wait a minute" he said

"What?"

"You have the same name as jimin"

"Yeah and?, it is a pretty common name you know" jeez he had to bring him up, didn't he?

"No reason I just found it funny" he said as he sent the text through. Once I received the text I made him a contact except I didn't write hoseok or hobi, I wrote j-hope, he looked over my shoulder confused.

"That's not my name" he explained

"I know, but it suits you, your happy all the time and give me hope that this choice to move here was right, if you don't like it I can change it" I replied

"Cute" he mumbled "no no, keep it, I like it" he laughed. After a while I started to feel really tired until my eyelids felt heavy, I rested my head on his shoulder and fell asleep, it felt nice and warm.

yes, this is where I want to be.
....................................................
Till next time annyeong ❤️💜💙