Explaining

I know it's been so long, I've been on school camp in Sydney and then went to Phillip island straight after I'm updating four chapters in one go yay go me!
Please comment I love hearing what ur thinking💜
Min Jimin's POV

I quickly walked into the dining room with a smile on my face. I don't know what I just did, but I liked it. We sat down at the table with me across from jimin and in between yoongi and jungkook. What j-hope said to me helped me but at the same time hurt me, remembering all those times I thought I was loved when it was all just a joke really hurt. I really didn't feel like eating so I stood up and walked away, but something stopped me. A hand grabbed my wrist. I tensed and turned around.

"Chim chim-ah you must eat" it was jimin.

"No, it's fine I'm not hungry" I replied as i tried to release from his grip.

"Chimmie noona, please eat you'll die if you don't eat" said jungkook as he went to grab his meal.

"Maybe it's better that way" I mumbled under my breath." I'm not hungry, I'll eat later" I was finally free from his death grip and started to walk to the window seat, my peaceful sanctuary. It had been about half an hour of peacefully watching the people at the streets, they all seemed to enjoy what they were doing, their smiles made me cry. How come they had easy lives why did I have this kind of life.
I sat there and cried I don't know why but it felt good to cry, letting out everything, getting it off my chest, till the crying stopped. but one day it would all comeback and I would cry again, the cycle of depression. Why me?
I was about to leave the window seat when I heard footsteps up the hall. I wiped my face and looked at him. Jimin? What did he want now?

"Chim chim-ah, I brought you some food"

"Not hungry" I snapped back

"Please, just eat it, we're all worried for you"

"Don't be. I'm fine"

"I know your not"

"How?" I was still mad he interrupted my peace.

"I don't know, instincts or maybe because your not eating?"

"Fine, pass it here" I replied as he passed me the pasta. He sat down on the other side of the window and watched me. Why was he watching me, is he a creep or something?

"What are you looking at?" He quickly turned his head to the window.

"The people on the streets" he said as he rubbed the back of his neck

"Sure" I replied sarcastically. We sat for quite a while after I had finished my dinner.

"What was your school like back in Australia?" He asked randomly

"Horrible, actually... I had no friends only enemies"
His eyes grew wide, he went to say something but I cut him off.

"Don't ask. It's the reason I'm here" I said as I looked out the window. He stood up from his chair and looked at his phone.

"Quarter to nine, we should probably go to bed, we have school tomorrow" he said as he held out his hand to escort me to our dorm. I gladly accepted and followed him. Once we reached our room and got ready for bed I sat up looked at my phone, I wasn't that tired, but at the same time I could fall asleep at any moment. I checked my schedule and saw I had a therapy session at the hospital in the class 4

"Shit" I whispered. I kind of forgot about everything that happened today, but then I remembered what that ky-rin girl said to me. 'you wouldn't want to squash him with your weight'.

"What? Are you okay? What happened?" Whispered jimin quickly. Was he really that worried.

"Oh... Nothing... I uh have a therapy sesh tomorrow in class 4"

"Oh okay... Well uh do you want one of us to take you there?"

"Nah it's okay I'll walk there, the hospital is only down the road" he started rolling back into bed

"Okay well I'll ask Jin hyung and namjoon hyung to pick you up, Jin hyung can drive now, namjoon failed his P's and j-hope still hasn't gone for his p's yet" he explained

"Can't you drive?"

"Nah, still on my learners" he replied as he rolled over "good night chim-ah"

"Night jimin oppa" he flinched a little and rolled over. It had about ten minutes before I had finally fallen to sleep.

✨Dream✨

"Why are you still here? I told you to back off" her voice rang over the classroom.

"What do you mean, this is my class, I can do what I want" I yell back

"Brayden doesn't want you here... You should listen to your boyfriend, he wants you to stay home and sweat that fat off" she adds as she sits next to brayden.

"Back off brayden, Katy! He's not yours, your too plastic for him" I retaliate. But then brayden stood up.

"Hey, can we talk outside" he asks quietly as he grabs my wrist to take me outside. I remove my hand and walk outside with him. I turn to look at him.

"Maybe we should take a break... We're just not connecting right now, you seem a little distant... It's better for us" he said

"Better for you maybe... I'm at my lowest point right now, and instead of supporting me your leaving me!?.... Pathetic" I yell as tears stream down my face.

"I just don't want people to think different of me because of you"

"So? Your thinking of yourself before your girlfriend? Why did I even like you?"

"We can still talk" he replies

"Absolutely not, I'm done" I yell back just as Katy appears from the classroom

"Come on babe don't want to be late for football practice" she says as she kisses him.

✨end of dream✨

I woke up sweating, I wanted it to stop. I moved here to forget about brayden and Katy and here they are following me. Tears fell from my face as I stood up from my bed. I looked over to jimin sleeping, so I snuck out of the bedroom to the kitchen but as I was grabbing a glass of water I felt a hand grab my wrist. I pulled my hand away and fell to the ground. I sat there crying till I heard a voice.

"Shhhhh...it's okay I'm here now" it was Jin. I lifted my head as he held his hand out to help me up. I accepted and we walked to the couches in the living room.

"Would you like to talk, we don't have too but I'm here for you" he spoke softly. I decided to tell him, there was no point hiding anymore.

"Back... In Australia, I was feared by everyone, they were scared of me... But... Then my dad disappeared and left my mum by herself to look after me and my little brother and sister... I was bullied by this girl... Katy, she hated me for some reason... Anyways... I was bullied for weight and family background... Apparently having one parent isn't acceptable at that school... So Katy would make it a living hell each day, the only person I could count on was my boyfriend, brayden" I explained still crying.

"It's good that you had brayden...right?" He asked

"Wrong... The day I found out that my dad died in prison I needed brayden the most... But he dumped me that day in front of everyone and started dating Katy the second I was dumped... We dated for a whole year and he dumped me like that... I guess something triggered that moment in my dream" I said as I huddled into him. "I guess moving wasn't the best thing after all" I added

"Of course it was... You have us" he replied as he hugged me. But I didn't hug back, I stood up from the couch.

"Thank you Jin oppa good night" I said as I walked out the door. I started heading for my room but when I reached it I kept walking, I knew where I was going, I was headed for the window. I sat down on the window seat and watched the street below. Empty. I watched the street lights slowly turn off as I drifted back to sleep...
.........................................................
Till next time annyeong❤️💙💜