Confessions I guess

K so I'm starting to write the oneshots now so I'll probably upload on January 1st to give me some time
Enjoy..........
Jin's POV

"Jungkook?!"

I walked from my spot on the couch towards chim chim.

"I'll go sort it out, don't worry he's fine this just happens sometimes" I kept walking past chim chim and towards the hallway and even further to my shared room with jungkook. I hesitated opening the door until finally I gathered the courage to twist the knob.
"Jungkook-ah? Are you alright?" I hesitantly walked to his bed and sat down before the crouched boy and stared as I waited for answer.

"He never thinks before he acts it's ridiculous and I hate it, then he lies just to hurt more people, but he doesn't understand he's hurting me more, but at the same time I like him a lot, almost to the point where I can say I love him, the only thing holding me back from saying anything is because of this, he just leaves me to sit here and think why I'm still with hi-" he stopped. "Please pretend you heard nothing"

"Why?, are you worried?" I questioned calmly

"I'm not ready to come out, I want to do it with him, but every time I think about bringing it up with him, he goes and does this"

"We all accept you, me and Namjoon have been dating for two whole years this Saturday, we were gonna tell you then but we also didn't know how to come out, and I get it coming out is hard, but we're all here for you"

"Jin-hyung we all know you guys have been going out" he laughed, but how did he know? I didn't say anything. Then it clicked.

"KIM NAMJOON!" I stormed out of the room, forgetting about jungkook and more worried about how to get revenge on Namjoon for spreading the word about us.
"HOW DARE YOU TELL THEM ABOUT US, WE WEREN'T GONNA SAY ANYTHING TILL SATURDAY" it was then that jungkook popped up from behind me.

"Hyung, he didn't say anything, it's so obvious, anyone could work out you guys were a thing" they all started to laugh until we all noticed two sleeping figures on the couch.

"Guys, shhh, Yoongi and Jimin are sleeping" whispered chim chim as she nestled further into hobi's chest. I looked over to see them with Yoongi still ruffling Jimin's hair in his sleep. Cute💕.

"Is it just me, or do they make a cute couple?" I asked walking back over to my spot on the couch next to Namjoon.

"So wait, all of you are gay except for j-hope?" Chim chim asked confused

"Yeah, weird isn't it, we all made a bet three years ago saying that if I was straight I would have to pay each guy $10 because they all didn't believe I was and so I said they all had to pay me if they all came out gay, so guess who's $50 richer?" J-hope boasted while snuggling into chim chim.

"$50?, but isn't there 6 of them?" Chim chim immediately asked back.

"Jimin still thinks he's straight" Jungkook blurted out bluntly.

"So what your saying is we need to set up yoonmin?" She asked suspiciously.

"Yoonmin?" I asked utterly confused.

"Yeah Yoongi, yoon and Jimin, min, yoonmin" we all started laughing at the newly found ship name until we heard another loud bang come from the kitchen.

"GUYS, WE NEED TO TALK, WHERE IS JUNGKOOK" it was tae, this could be interesting...
...............
Thank you for reading pls vote!
Anyways till next time annyeong ❤️ 💙 💜