Friends?

J-Hopes POV
🏵earlier🏵
Jimin
Hey can you come back to the dorm
I think I did something really bad
Hobi
What did you do this time??
Wait don't answer I'm on my way
..................................................
I started packing up my bag, and turning off the lights in our dance room and headed for Jimin's room. It was a bit of a walk since our dorm floor was the biggest in the school, but I enjoyed it, it helped calm me down from dancing. I was just about to get my phone out to check the time when I saw a girl crying in a pile of luggage. I don't know what came over me but I dropped everything and ran to her, she didn't hear me running at all so I chucked my phone in my pocket and placed my hand on her shoulder. She faced to look at me then quickly ducked her head, wiped her face, then stood up before me and bowed, I don't know why but something made me hug her. I was worried, I never like seeing people upset, it overwhelms me, so much that I talk, a lot.
"What's wrong dongsaeng?" I asked immediately, but she didn't answer. "you look new, are you new? I feel like I've seen you before but not here, where did you come from?" I really needed to shut my mouth. I closed my mouth to try and shut up when she responded
"Ye-yes, I'm from Australia" Australia? No wonder she had an accent
"I'm Jung hoseok, but most people call me hobi, I know I talk a lot but only when I'm worried, please tell me what's wrong" I pleaded softly
"Why don't you ask the guys in there" she replied as she pointed to Jimin's room. I knew jimin had something to do with it. I was just about to leave when I realised the girl was in front of the room with the rusted, broken door, it then clicked, she had no where to sleep, I came up with an idea and grabbed her hand.
"Hey, I know you have no where to stay tonight but I have an idea, I just need your phone number" I held out my phone for her to put her contact in, I waited for a little bit till she took it carefully from my hands into hers. Once she had finished I looked at her name, waved and marched to Jimin's room.
"JIMIN, WHAT DID YOU DO!?"
..................................................
Sorry they're short there are longer ones to come! Saranghae❤️❤️❤️