?So far away

YAS SUGA SLAY ^^

This chapter has some course language and may be triggering to some people
Enjoy
...................................

Chim chims POV

*alarm noise*

"Seriously Jimin I swear-" I was about to continue when I was cut off by a squeal. A girl squeal, also known as Jimin's squeal. "What did you do that for, I'm getting up, there's no need for two alarms in the morning, one is enough thanks"
But when I got up from my bed I saw Jimin and Yoongi staring at each other from opposite sides of the bed.

"I'm sorry, I'll just be going now" explained Yoongi as he very quickly escaped the room.

"When did I fall asleep? And how did Yoongi end up in the same bed as me?" He asked still beetroot red from the scene that had just played out.

"Um if you don't remember, you two were cuddling, you were crying, Yoongi was worried, you fell asleep in his arms, then I left to have my medication and I pretty much blacked out when I came back in. Don't you think you should ask Yoongi?" I questioned as I put on my dressing gown and headed for the kitchen. Only to be met with J-hope.

"Chimmie! How was your sleep?" He walked up to me kissed my forehead and looked at me with his big brown eyes.

"Let's just say it was an interesting wake up"

"Yoonmin?"

"Obviously, Jimin is really flustered it's adorable, and Yoongi left immediately" just as I finished talking a certain someone walked into the room. "Ahh Yoongi, how was your sleep, did you enjoy it" I teased as I wrapped an arm around him.

"Careful chim, he's usually antisocial in the mornings" warned jhope but I didn't care so I stayed and waited for an answer.

"Uh...um......c-can we just, just not-t talk abo-about it" he was actually stuttering,

THE min Yoongi was stuttering over a boy.

"Fine... Just saying the yoonmin ship is sailing~" I replied as me and jhope went to sit down at the kitchen table.

"Morning Jin, morning Namjoon!" I greeted as I watched them appear from the hallway.

"Your very cheery today anything happen" he wiggled his eyebrow over to jhope.

"I caught yoonmin sleeping together, and when they realised it was the most funniest and awkward thing ever" I said replaying the scene from this morning.

"Anything else" asked Namjoon.

"Well the chobi ship has sailed" answered j-hope

"Chobi?"

"Chim chim, ch, hobi, obi" said Jin

"Absolutely not, chi-hope is definitely better" I replied

"Fine then, the chi-hope ship has sailed, happy?"

"Yup, of course, okay bye guys I'm gonna go get changed" I said walking out of the kitchen. Once I made it to my wardrobe I locked the door, just in case Jimin walked in on me, then I decided going through my clothes. I was just about to get dressed when I heard a knock at the door, I put my clothes on the drawer and opened the door.

"J-hope, what's wrong?"

"Just wondering, can you wear this today?" He replied pulling out my mustard cardigan and handed it to me.

"May I ask, why?"

"Uh..because I'm wearing my round glasses and this cardigan goes with your round glasses, we can uh couple match"