First kiss continued

Jungkook's POV
🏵earlier🏵

"I think I should leave" Kyrin whispered as tears fell from her face. I don't know what came over me, making Tae jealous or I really cared for Kyrin, I grabbed her hand and followed her out.
"Let's just sit here for awhile" she said as she sat down at the window seat just near the door.
"Are you okay?!"
"I will be" but just before I could respond her lips came crashing into mine, my first kiss, but not with tae. Lost in my thoughts I forgot to pull away.
"YOU'RE DISGRACEFUL, ARE YOU EVEN GAY?" I jumped and pulled away seeing tae walk away
"Wait... Tae!" I didn't do anything it wasn't me, is what I was gonna say but Kyrin kissed me agian causing me to shut up. I pulled away to see tae gone, I pushed Kyrin off of me and ran after him.
"KOOKIE?!, where are you going?!" I turned around.
"I hate you!" Crying I turned back around kept running to tae's room. Once I had reached it, I heard thrashing and banging noises until I heard a loud smash, I moved my head closer to the door to hear what was going on but I heard nothing, absolute silence, I tried building up the courage to open up the door but I heard chim chim and j-hope coming so instead I ran to my room. Why did she do that? I love taehyung I'm gay. I ran to my bathroom and looked myself in the mirror.
"Who are you?" Frustrated with myself I yelled at myself while punching the mirror. My hand was a bloodied mess from the mirror shards wedge into my hand and a shattered reflection starring back at me. Tears gushed down my face as I finally realised what I had done. I looked over to the door and saw Jin with a cloth walking towards me. He said no words but his face spoke thousands. I had done something definitely wrong...