Confrontation

OKAY I know I've been away for AGES BUT I'm back with 5 chapters as requested for the gap good luck
Also could be triggering you've been warned!
Unedited!
.................
Chim chim's POV

"We don't have practice, no one told me we had practice" Jungkook snapped as he pulled Kyrin into the room.
"We didn't, chim chim and j-hope were playing music so we decided to come join"
"Oh so I'm guessing it was J-HOPE'S idea to teach chim chim in my spot" he growled
"No it was my idea, as you know you weren't here with us so we decided to teach her" replied Jimin
"Well I forbid her from dancing in 'MY' spot"
"Your spot? You sound like a little kid" laughed Namjoon
"I am not" Jungkook pouted.
"You just proved his point you idiot" concluded taehyung. I started to freak out feeling Kyrin's stare digging into my forehead.
"Look we're just having some fun, drop it dude seriously" j-hope said as he wrapped a protective arm around me. I snuggled closely to him and wrapped my arm around his waist.
"Well she needs to stop, she's doing it wrong" Jungkook explained as Kyrin whispered into his ear. "Her weight is holding her down, her leg fat holds her leg from kicking up high enough to match, she calls herself a dancer" he scoffed and just when I thought he was done Kyrin joined in.
"I'd call it pretty pathetic, I mean I'm not even a dancer and I can do way better than her" she turned to me "I tell you everyday listen to me this time, stop thinking you can dance and that these guys are your friends, they're only talking to you because they feel sorry for you, isn't that right Kookie?"
"Well obviously look at her, it's a wonder she doesn't get bullied because of it" Kyrin snickered at Jungkook reply and looked at me dead in the eye. I closed my eyes and huddled even closer into j-hope, maybe if I close my eyes they'll disappear. I opened my eyes again, I was wrong sadly, they were still there starring at me. I slowly started to freak out, I felt like I was going to vomit, my breathing became heavy and I couldn't see straight. I slowly started to fall unconscious, luckily Jin saw me and helped me by giving me a chair to sit on. As I sat down j-hope let go of my hand.
"KYRIN IS THE REAL BULLY, EVERY FUCKING DAY, CHECK YOUR FACTS, YOU ARE A PATHETIC EXCUSE OF A MAN, HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT ABOUT CHIM CHIM" he turned to Kyrin. "AND YOU, YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOUR DOING DONT TRY ACT INNOCENT, FROM DAY ONE YOUVE BEEN NOTHING BUT A NEEDY BITCH, WELL NEWS FLASH JUNGKOOK DOESNT LIKE YOU AND HE NEVER WILL HE LOVES SOMEONE ELSE AND THAT SOMEONE ISNT YOU SO DEAL WITH IT AND FUCK OFF" he yelled until then crouching down next to me asking if I'm okay, except just as I was about to respond I heard someone crying' I looked up to none other than the Prima Donna bitch faking a panic attack.
"I think I should leave" she said wiping away her fake tears. As she was leaving Jungkook followed her out and held her hand. I looked over at tae. No words in the English language could describe how angry and upset he was, but I could tell this wasn't the end...