Fights and feuds

Warning! There is some bad language from here on out!
PLEASE vote and comment & ENJOY!!!!!!!
And can I just quickly say how illegal this photo is ^^
Tae's POV
🏵earlier 🏵

"CHIMMIE WHERE ARE YOU GOING" I yelled as I watched her run.

"Just call her" answered jungkook as he held my phone out to me. I took the phone immediately only to notice a notification on my Twitter.

Deano.R: Guy or girl? Haha guess

Kykyrinyxoxo: @Deano_R it's called transgender, it so funny right he actually looks like a girl haha

"DEAN" I walked over to where dean was and punched him hard in the jaw, I did not care if anyone saw I was too frustrated to even think about what I was doing

"WHAT THE FUCK MAN, WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!"

"HOW DARE YOU THINK YOU CAN SAY THAT SHIT ABOUT HER AND STILL THINK WE'LL BE FRIENDS?"

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT"

"THE GODDAMN TWITTER POST"

"IM ONLY SPEAKING THE TRUTH, EVERYONE AGREES WITH ME"

"DOESN'T GIVE YOU ANY RIGHT TO SAY IT THOUGH DOES IT"
"TAE CALM THE FUCK DOWN, IM ONLY SAYING WHAT EVERYONE THOUGHT"

"HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF PEOPLE SAID THAT SHIT ABOUT YOU, HUH?" I was so close to punching him again, when I felt a harsh tug at my shoulder.

"TAE, WOULD YOU CALM DOWN PLEASE" I took a few breaths, grabbed my phone and showed him the tweet.

"That's why she ran, why are people bullying her though?"

"That doesn't give you the right to punch someone, tae, she can fight her own fights"

"Well she obviously can't, haven't you seen the bruise down the side of her face, no you haven't, you've been to busy with Kyrin to even notice anyone"

"What are you on about?, Kyrin hasn't done anything wrong"

"Your so oblivious, kyrin bullies chim chim every fucking day, slammed into the lockers pushed onto the ground, now this. She flirts with you every fucking day and you don't do anything but sit there and enjoy it, if you just told her you are with me she'd leave you alone, but you won't do that and you know why?, because you like her, even more than me, so let's just forget us, until Kyrin's gone I have no feelings towards you whatsoever"

"TAE, how dare you say that, stop lying about Kyrin just because your jealous" that's it. I slapped him hard across the face and ran to the only place I wanted too.

"KYRIN OPEN UP SLUT" I bashed on the door until a figure appeared in front of me.

"What do you want?"

"I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU DID, STOP FUCKING ACTING LIKE AN INNOCENT LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT"

"Fuck off tae, I'm wasting my breath on you" she was about to close the door, when I grabbed the door knob pushed it open forcing Kyrin into the ground.

"BACK OFF FROM JIMIN AND BACK OFF FROM MY BOYFRIEND, WHORE"

"YOURE SUCH A FUCKING TOOL, WHAT DOES JUNGKOOK SEE IN YOU, NO WONDER HE DOESNT ASK ME OUT, YOU FORCE HIM TO LIKE YOU. WHY DONT YOU FUCK OFF OUT OF THE PICTURE, JUNGKOOK ISNT GAY"

"YES HE IS"

"REALLY THEN HOW COME YOU GUYS HAVENT KISSED YET, HOW COME HE HASNT TOLD ANYONE ABOUT YOU TWO, HOW COME HE TELLS ME HE LOVES ME EVERYDAY, HE HASNT EVEN SAID THAT WORD TO YOU, DO YOU FEEL SPECIAL ANYMORE, HE KISSES ME ON THE CHEEK EVERYDAY SOMETIMES ON THE LIPS IF HE WANTS TO, BUT HIS LIPS HAVENT EVEN COME IN CONTACT WITH YOUR FACE. HE DOESNT FUCKING LIKE YOU, BACK THE FUCK OFF"
I was so angry I couldn't see straight. I picked her up by the collar and threw her into the wall.