Therapy?

J-hopes POV

"🎤Tomorrow, gyesok georeo
meomchugien urin ajik neomu eoryeo
Tomorrow, muneul yeoreo
datgien manheun geotdeuri nune boyeo
eoduun bami jinamyeon
balgeun achimdo itdeusi, araseo
naeiriomyeon balgeun bichi bichuni,
geokjeongeun haji marajwo
igeon jeongjiga anin ni sarmeul
swieoganeun jamsi donganui ilsi jeongji
eomjireul ollimyeo ni jasineul
jaesaenghae modu boran deusi🎤"

"Okay that's it, thanks hobi, grab jimin and jungkook, I think they're still in the dance room" announced yoongi

"Okay, also I'll grab the pizza for tonight okay?" I added

"Sure" I wasn't even out the door before I heard Namjoon screaming down the hallway.

"GUYS, HELP, HOBI, YOONGI, TAE, JIN, JIMIN, JUNGKOOK, HELP"

"What did you do this time?" Yelled Tae from the end of the hallway. I was headed for the dance room when he grabbed my wrist.

"It's chim chim" I immediately followed him to his shared bathroom and saw Chim chim on the floor with pills in her hand.

"WHAT HAPPENED! WHAT ARE THESE?" I yelled as I picked up the tablets.

"I saw her taking some tablets, asked her what they were, then she started swaying and looked dazed, next thing I knew she was out cold on the floor" he replied worryingly.

"How do you break people?"

"I didn't touch her!"

"We'll talk later right now you need to call the hospital" he did as I told him to while I picked Chim chim up and carried her onto the couch.

"Ambulance is on their way" he said as he walked up to the door. "I'll grab the rest of the guys" he added as he walked down the hallway.

🌸time skip🌸 at hospital

"She looks really pale" I said as I held her hand.

"Hand off" whispered jimin. He was very protective of his...sister? I carefully removed my hand just as the doctor walked in.

"Hello I'm nurse Hyejun, who do we have here?" Stated the nurse

"Her name is Min Jimin, she just moved to Seoul heritage high yesterday from Australia" I explained

"Okay now can one of you please tell me what happened" she added. Namjoon stepped forward and explained what had happened. The other guys were shocked as I held the pills I front of the nurse, as she saw them she looked calmly at us.

"I'll be right back, won't be a moment" she said as she left. We started talking to each other trying to keep each other calm but it wasn't working we were all really stressed. It wasn't long till the nurse arrived with another woman.

"Hello everyone, my name is Dr Pae, I have been assigned to Jimin from Australia, are you aware she missed her therapy session this morning?" She explained, I was shocked.

"Therapy? For what?" Asked Jimin

"I'll leave that for Jimin to tell you if she wishes, but I can reassure you all, she is not at all in danger right now, she has been subscribed stronger medication and hasn't taken it at the correct time causing a few minor side effects, such as fainting, she is able to go home but I advise you to look after her at all times" wow... I had no idea what to do.
We decided she could move into Jimin's room with him, thank god he didn't retaliate, he was too shocked to say anything.

Once we got back to our dorms it was nearly dinner time, I left to go get pizza while the others looked after chim chim. I was so distracted while I was getting dinner,
'what did she mean by medication, therapy sessions? Totally normal to faint'.
When I came back home, there was still no change, chim chim was in Yoongi's bed while they took turns watching her. While it was Yoongi's turn I decided to sneak into Jimin's room. That book I saw yesterday had to be linked to this, surely? Once I had found it i looked at it
"My book..." I read, as I kept flicking through it, I saw heaps of self-hate comments, is this really what she thought of her self, there was also anorexia pages and depression pages, therapy session dates and notes from doctor, was she really suffering this much. I decided to stop reading I couldn't bare it so many negative comments. I sat there as a single tear fell down my face. Was she really like this, she seemed so happy and sassy when I met her, this was completely opposite, I placed the book back where I found it, wiped my eyes and walked back to the group, just as I sat down Yoongi came out of the room.
"Guys she's waking up" he whispered "it's your turn Jungkook, best not to overcrowd her while she wakes" he added quietly. Jungkook stood up and slowly headed for Yoongi's bedroom. I walked over to Jungkook's spot sat down quietly and ate a slice of pizza. I didn't say anything I didn't even smile, I was too worried about her.
"Hoseok-hyung, she'll be okay" it was Jimin
"We don't know for sure" I whispered back
from what I read, we don't know anything.
"Hoseok hyung... Think positive" I nearly broke, I'm always the positive one, but all I could think about was what she said about herself. I kept eating my pizza in silence, when we heard footsteps approach us. It was Chim chim and Jungkook.
"Hey guys, can I have some?" She asked cutely. I immediately stood up and gestured for her to sit next to me.
"Of course come sit, eat as much as you want"
"Jeez over the top much" groaned namjoon. Chim chim laughed
"He's showing he cares" she sassed back. She sat beside me and grabbed a slice of pizza. I pulled out her pills from my pocket discreetly and placed in her hands.
"I think I know what's going on, I'm here for you" I whispered to her just loud enough for only her to hear. She turned white... Maybe I shouldn't have said anything...
..................................................................
Okay I changed my update sched
Monday 7:00ish
Wednesday 10:00ish
Friday 10:30ish
Till next time annyeong ❤️💙💜