Phone calls & food

Park Jimin's POV

*alarm noise* 6:00am

"Ugh... Morning chimmie-ah" I said as I woke up, but there was no response. Confused I got up and walked over to her bed.

"Chim chim get up its time for school" I said as I tapped the bed. I pulled back the sheets only to realise she wasn't there. I freaked out, where was she? What happened last night. I saw my phone on my bedside table and realised this is the only chance I have to call my mum. I picked up the phone and dialled my mothers number

📞phone call📞

Jimin: annyeonghaseyo eomma

Mum: annyeonghaseyo jimin, how are you? How's school?

Jimin: yeah good, schools good...

Mum: ugh what do you want?

Jimin: what do you mean, I just wanted to see how you were
going. Okay so I lied a little bit

Mum: Jimin-ah are we really going to have this conversation again?

Jimin: fine... I just wanted to know what was the name of my sister. The phone went silent for a little bit.

Mum: her name was Yurie, park Yurie... Why the sudden interest? You never talk about her.

Jimin: we..ah had a class yesterday about family members... And someone brought up adoption, I just wanted to know. I know I never asked but I didn't want you to hurt anymore than you already have too.

Mum: okay darling if there's anything else you want to talk about I'm here to talk

Jimin: one more thing... How did she die?  I heard a faint sob over the phone, I knew it was killing mum to talk about this but I really wanted to know. Maybe she didn't die at all. It was all a lie to stop me from trying to find her.

Mum: she died in a car crash... It collided with a truck... I'm sorry but I must go, annyeong jiminie.

The phone call ended, and instead of getting the answers I wanted I ended up more confused than the beginning. I decided to go and find chim chim to see if she knew anything or if I was just delusional, I left my bedroom and headed for the kitchen, where Jin hyung and hobi hyung were cooking pancakes.

"Morning guys, how's breakfast going, need any help?" I asked looking into the lounge room for chim chim.

"No we got this" said Jin casually. I returned to the kitchen and grabbed hoseok hyung by the arm and walked out with him.

"Me and j-hope here just need to sort something out, you'll be fine with out him, right?" I said walking out the room without even waiting for his answer. I kept pulling hobi through the hallway while looking in the dorms.

"Woah Jimin slow down, what's wrong?" He said while pulling me to face him. "You seem stressed out, anything to do with chimmie-ah?"

"Maybe" I replied sheepishly. "We need to find her and sort this out" we kept walking till we reached the big window at the end of the hall.

"Is that her?" I asked as I crept up to the sleeping figure, I moved the hair out of the persons face and smiled. "It is" I whispered.