↳ ❝ [three] ¡! ❞

I kinda uh,,, changed some stuff lmao.

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶༉‧₊˚.
"Chiaki!"

Said girl turned around to face me. At first, the blond had put on a welcoming smile in my presence. But upon realizing that Nagito was behind me and I was wearing his jacket, her eyes widened a considerable amount.

"Y/n..."

"Yeah, hm?" She obviously didn't mind me bringing nagito along, so what's up with that tone..

Chiaki shook her head,"nevermind." She ended the conversation short and started to make a beeline towards the store.

Knowing fully well that she'll take hours browsing the shelves, I decided to drag nagito and head towards a clothing store.

"Did you want to buy something?" He asked, both hands in his pockets as he stood beside me.

I picked a turtle neck sweater off it's clothing rack, lifting it above my head. "I just wanted to look around." I told him. "Anywhere is better than waiting for chiaki during her game browsing."

Nagito made a humming noise, signaling that he heard me.

I drifted for a while, focusing on the different sections of styles and asking for Nagito's honest opinion. He wasn't much help on the matter but it was nice being complimented every few seconds. He did however, explained why certain clothes fitted me.

"Are you not going to buy anything?"

We both walked out the store empty handed. I wasn't planning on buying things in the first place, it was just to window shop after all.

"I'm saving my money. Chiaki probably forgot her wallet at home so I'll need to pay for her game later." When I first met her, I was perplexed at how forgetful and clumsy the girl was; granted, she was always staring at her gameboy. It had gotten us into more trouble than its worth.

"Then..." He trailed off. All of a sudden he grabbed my hand, leading me to a small pink store.

Inside was bandanas, nail paint, (shady) make-up, even headphones and small pouches. It was a small store for basic girl needs.

"Isn't this cute?" The white haired guy picked up a butterfly hair clip. It was a common orange butterfly species, but the paperclip was adorable.

"Uhm... Yeah, why? Do you want it?" I teased. It was obvious where this was heading, but who knows. Maybe he really did want it.

Unexpectedly, his hand reached out to my hair, brushing it aside and clipping it with the butterfly.

"See, it does fit you." He smiled rather widely, almost a bit to excited. "I'll go and get this for you." He ran off before I could complain.

I could've caught him and dragged him away, but it felt nice being treated nicely for once in a while.

"Thanks, unagi." My fingers brushed against the wings that were placed on my hair. "It's really cute."

By the time we were done, Chiaki had called us and as I expected, she forgot her wallet.

"Unagi?" Nagito repeated.

"Oh, it was just some nickname i came up with last second. You know, nagito, nagi, unagi..."

He made a long 'oh' sound, seemingly liking the name. Though it means fresh water eel, plus it's a literal menu.

"Why butterfly?" I asked. Since butterflies are used for a lot of meaning, I wondered if Nagito had thought of one while picking them out for me.

"The butterfly effect!" He exclaimed gleefully. "It means depending on you choices, the person who dies in the future depends on you."

That's a... Twisted way of explaining it.

"I don't think that's what it really means... But thanks for the thought." An awkward laugh left my throat. "Oh, before I forget," I slid off Nagito's jacket off my shoulder, handing it over to it's rightful owner. Nagito thanked me, immediately putting it on.

We finally reached Chiaki, with her waving her hands frantically at us.

I sighed, "don't forget to pay me back."

Chiaki nodded furiously.

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶༉‧₊˚.

With a small carton of f/f juice in hand, I walked alone on the pathway. School was indeed annoying, but what was more annoying is Yukizome somehow finding out where I am and dragging me to that hell hole.

"WaAaaH-"

Without realizing, my body had moved on its own. My leg caught he falling boy by the chest as I stood beside him, still sipping on my juice. To be fair, the contents were already long gone, but I kept pretending to drink it because I legitimately have nothing else to do in my life.

"Hey now, don't go tripping over a cat." I pushed him up with my leg that still held him in the air. "You don't want to squish the poor fellow."

"Thank- you..." His voice wavered. Well, it was pretty embarrassing. No one would let me live it down if I had fallen or tripped over a single cat.

"Reserve course student?" I asked, "I'm y/n."

"Ah- I'm Hajime Hinata. About the... Reserve course student part- wait, are you from the main course?" If his cheeks weren't red before, it was even more now.

"I am, why?"

"Wow... A main course student wanting to help a reserve course student like me..." He mumbled.

I deadpanned, "you'd fit right in."

"What?"

"That wasn't a compliment, but take it as you wish." I tapped his shoulder, passing by him. "Sorry, I gotta scram. I'm gonna be late to class."

The tall, condescending building loomed in front of me. Something felt different, but I paid no mind to it. Maybe it was because I'm actually going to school like any other student. But I couldn't shake off that feeling of wariness and danger.

'no, I gotta turn back-'

Before I knew it the world around me turned dark, literally. Only a single familiar door stood in front of me. I watched as my mind swirled. My body seemed to move on its own, opening the door that lead to a full classroom.

"Y/n?" Teruteru was the first one who called out to me. I wasn't that late, so why was everyone already gathered here. And why does my head hurt so much?

"So that means we're missing one last person." Mahiru pointed out. There was 17 tables in total, though that number oddly felt wrong.

My mind poked and twisted for answers, but it was all blank.

The door behind me suddenly creaked open, and entered the last person we were waiting for.

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶༉‧₊˚.

I just remembered something,

So they all lost their memories, yet they still remember each other right. That's like my main question through out the entire game.

But anyway, solo leveling. Holy fuck. I know I'm a sicker for isekai and action manhwa but omg.

It kinda do be reminding me of lookism. And the art style at first, especially the coloring style resembled god of highschool. It changed after a while tho which was kinda interesting. I guess the artist changed their color artist or sumn idk.