part 12

I'm going to point this out. This is literally the whole process of the class trials for chap. 2 with some changes.
If you only just started playing the game and haven't done chap. 2 yet, and not want spoilers, i recommend you to skip this chapter.

"Now then, let's first discuss the motive! That masterpiece of gaming : twilight syndrome murder case!" Monokuma said.

Ibuki : "What? Who cares about that game!?"

Gundham : "The outcome of this trial should be determined by whether or not we find mahiru's killer...."

Nagito : "Nevertheless, we shouldn't ignore it. After all, the game is the motive this time."

Chiaki : " yeah, you're right... Then let's try discussing that first."

Nagito : "I'm sure everyone who beaten the game already knows that it's based on an actual murder case."

Pekoyama : "some of us have not beaten that game. Give us a detailed explanation."

(Y/n) : "it means "twilight syndrome murder case" is a nonfiction game."

Nagito : "additionally, some of us are characters in that game too."

Nekomaru : "some of us are characters in a video game!?"

Chiaki : "so, i think it's better if we clarify who the characters in the game are first."

Nagito : "(y/n), would you please explain? I'm sure you know."

(Y/n) : "alright. Hmm... Let's start with girl A - who is mikan tsumiki."

Tsumiki : "huh?! M-m-me?!"

Hinata : "it's pretty obvious with that timid tone."

(Y/n) : "moving on, girl b is hiyoko, girl c is ibuki, girl d is probably mahiru - since she brings her camera."

Nagito : "yeah, that's correct. Just as expected coming from an ultimate. Let's skip girl E and talk about guy F."

(Y/n) : "guy F is probably fuyuhiko."

Hinata : "which reminds me, wasn't there another character with the last name kuzuruyu?"

Kazuichi : "another person?"

(Y/n) : "it was one of the names on the staff roll... The names was tsumiki, koizumi, saionji, mioda, sato, kuzuryu, and then another kuzuryu."

Nidai : "hold on! Why do you keep saying there is two kuzuryu's!?"

Nagito : "it's not like she's wrong. That's how it's written on the staff roll. Since you beat the game... You probably know what this means right (y/n)"

(Y/n) : "*nod* that means he had a little sister right? Is that what you're trying to say?"

Nagito : "excellent job (y/n)!"

Hinata : "now that you mention it, guy F said something about his little sister in the game."

Guy f : that b****, what the hell did she do to my little sister!

Hinata : "it's pretty clear, there's no doubt that guy F had a little sister."

(Y/n) : "plus, the sister actually appeared in the game. That's why the name "kuzuryu" appeared twice."

Nagito : "by the way, what role did guy F's little sister, the other kuzuryu, play? You probably noticed right?"

Fuyuhiko : "..."

(Y/n) : "... The only character in the game i could see being fuyhiko's little sister is the girl who died in the beginning, correct?"

Guy f : that b****, girl E, was it?