part 15

"argh..." I rubbed my head in pain. "What the hell..."

"Upupupupu." I heard that same old laugh again. It's starting to hurt my head. "What do you want..?" I grunted. "Well, looks like you're back to normal." He commented. I tilted my head in confusion. "Upupupu. Since you already have a sickness, I decided you'll be free from your disease." I looked at him with wide eyes.

"Be grateful you brat!" he looked at me with his claws out. "(Y/n)! Are you okay!?" Tsumiki barged in. Thankfully, monokuma decided to disappear. "Y-yeah, I'm... Fine.."

She nodded "you..lo-look fine... A-are you sure yo-you don't have th-the disease an-anymore?" She trembled. "Uh.. yeah... I'm pretty sure it's gone... I don't feel any different..." I sat up straight.

She smiled "thank goodness! Lo-look like your di-disease has disappeared so-some how!" She smiled happily. "Bu-but how...?" Monokuma appears again "I'll tell you how. I cured her, that's all." He said. "Hu-huh?" Said a shocked tsumiki. "I know you're questioning why. Well, because 3 people is enough! Upupupupu." He walks out of the hospital room.

We both sat there in silence. Who knows what will happen after this. This is the new motif... There is going to be another killing. I'm sure of it.

"So... I-i guess you're good to go!" She opened the door for me. "Hi-hinata is outside with fuyuhiko." She shouted behind me as I walk through the unfamiliar halls.

Two large doors stood infront of me, nervously opening the door, I thought to myself 'why am i nervous? For what?' I shook my head before completely opening the door to head out to the lobby.

"Wh-why are you out of bed!?" Fuyuhiko shouted after I stepped in. "Fuyuhiko, shush. She'll cry again!" Hajime whispered. I looked at the dumbfounded. "Why would I cry?" I asked. They both looked at me with shock "you're not... Going to shout at us?" Hajime asked. "Why would I be mad?"

They both looked at each other with wide eyes (eye). "So... you're..." Fuyuhiko started "back to...normal?" Hajime continued for him. "Uh..yeah?" I still don't get it. Even though monokuma said I had a "mood swing disease" it doesn't make any sense.

They both ran towards me. "How?" They asked in unison. "Monokuma said 3 people was enough..." I lied. "Oh.. so there is no way to cure the others huh?" Fuyuhiko said, disappointed. "Well, at least we got (y/n) back!" Hajime hugged me.

"U-uh..." I started stuttering. While the guys were facing me, I saw monokuma staring through the hospital window. He lifted up a sign that said "don't forget your pills."

I frowned. "I-i'll go back to my cottage..." I ran away from the boys.

~~~~~~~

"Done. Happy now?" I asked, knowing monokuma was inside my cottage. "Of course! It makes my heart happy to know that the pills I make works!" I saw him sitting on my bed. "Where's monomi-" "right here!" Speak of the devil "you wanted something?" She tilted her head.

"No, you're annoying. Get out..." She cried and left my cottage. "Seriously though. Who are you guys..." I muttered under my breath. "Upupupupu. We can't tell you that." He seemed to be enjoying this. Heck, he enjoys seeing me suffer.

"Get out." I ordered rudely. "Hajime is coming." I looked out the window to see his brown ahoge sticking out. Monokuma was on the verge of laughing. "Out. Now!" I whisper yelled at him.

He left just in time as hajime open the door. He asked me how I was feeling. So I told him a lie, "I'm great!"

"Good to hear. How did it feel like, having the despair disease?" He asked. "Well, to be honest with you.. it left like nothing." He tilted his head. I nodded "yeah, i only feel like doing something but can't hold it back. if that made sense." "So you mean you can't stop yourself from doing something?" I nodded "exactly."

~~~~~~~~

Hajime left at night time after the monokuma announcment. He was... Fun to hang out with. But I'm starting to miss nagito. I wonder if I can visit him tomorrow. Hmm.. we'll see.

"Goodnight world." I turned off the lights.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I have an announcement to make! Wake up! It's now 08:00 am! Rise and shine!"

"Dang... I feel worse..." I flipped from the bed and fell to the floor. "Ouch...that looks like it hurts!" Hajime!? "Wait...what are you doing here?" I stood up straight. "Uh... we're going to visit the others at the hospital."

We both walked to the hospital, with fuyuhiko. At the entrance, I started feeling excited to see nagito again. Both guys looked at me weirdly.

Is it really that werid for a girl to be excited to see her best friend? Nope, not at all.

I miss nagito and I want to see him as fast as I can.

Also, the others turned out to be staying at the motel.

"Nagito!!" I hugged the white haired boy. "Get off me. I don't want you near me!" I grinned. The boys have given me details about what the diseases are so I wouldn't get the wrong idea. I shouldn't be staying her for to long or I might catch the disease again.

"Get out. I don't want your ugly face near me." His tone of voice was angry but his eyes said otherwise. "True my face is ugly. Heh, that wasn't a lie." I started giggling (no you're not ugly!)

"Oh, look at the time." I said, I might not be worried about nagito as much because he's in the hands and care of tsumiki. He's going to be alright...I hope...

"I need to go, bye nagito!" I opened the door. "I hope you die!" He shouted behind me. I'm going to take that as a I hope you stay safe