part 9

"good morning you guys!!! It's now 7:00 am. Rise and shine!!" Monokuma announced. I woke up grunting a bit and rolled to the side and met the cold hard wooden floor.

"Hinata!" I called out. "Oh, hey (y/n)" he waved back. "Have you seen nagito?" He puts in the face of disgust "why would you search for him anyways? He is such a psycho." He muttered. "Don't say that! He is a nice guy deep down. We all know it!" I defended. Hinata, feeling embarrassed, quickly walked away and headed to the restaurant.

As i headed to the restaurant, everyone greeted us with a very gloomy aura. "What is this bad smell?" Akane asked sniffing around. "Bad s-smell??" Hinata asked. "Not a smell of blood, just a normal bad smell. And it's coming from..." We waited in anticipation. "Hiyoko." She said. "I-i don't smell bad!"

"WAAAAAAAAAAA" aaaand, hiyoko cried. "I couldn't tie back my kimono so i didn't take it off! And i didn't take a bath!" She admitted.

"A-alright..." I said. "H-hiyoko... You don't have to cry so much... I'll tie your sash for you okay?" Mahiru said.

"...really?" Hiyoko looked up to our friend hiyoko "i can only tie a simple knot, but I'll teach you" she said happily. "Thank you!" She hugged miharu tightly.

"I'm sorry to disturb, but where's nagito?" I asked - hands on my hips. "O-oh, it's not like he is tied up or anything" souda waved his hands onfront of my face nervously. I walked slowly up to him with a straight face while he walked back slowly. I grabbed his collar and lifted him up since i was a little bit taller then him by 2 cm. "Where?"

I stand infront of the doors pf the storage place. Monomi showed up infront of me and stopped me. "This olace is still under renovation!" She shouted in her usual high squeak. "Nagito is in there."
"I um"
I sighed "just let me inside already. He's starving in there." She moved away or rather teleported away.

"Nagito?" I called as i open the door to the big hall we used. "Yes? Oh it's (y/n)" he said happily. "As you can tell, i am a little tied up right now, so i can't give you warm welcome" he smiled mischievously. "I came here with food, i thought you might be hungry." I said.

"That's very n-nice of you (y/n)-chan... But I can't eat." He said "why- oh yeah, sorry." I apologized and sat next to him. "Mind if you feed me?" He opened his mouth "of course not" i giggled. We ended up talking for the whole afternoon.

I walked back skipping and humming like a teenage girl. well, practically i AM a teenager but you get the point. I saw hinata on the way back. Why do i keep bumping to this guy?

I walked pass the freak and i felt his gaze on my back - but that didn't stop me from being happy.

As i reached back, i layed down and took a deep breath. I started remembering my experience talking to nagito in private.

"(Y/n), how do you like the island?" He asked as he bits the bread i give to his face. "I mean, if this whole ordeal wasn't here, i would love to stay in this place." I giggled again. "If i kicked you what would you do?" He asked "i would kick you back of course" i answered. "What if i punched you?" "I would punch you back!" "What if i liked you?" "I would li- wait what?!" I stopped and he gulped the last bite of that toast.

"(Y/n), i like you know." He said casually. "I-i, what do you-"
"I just like you." He shook his head. "I-"
"No, i like like you." He confessed. I sat there confused - I didn't know what to say. Should i say i like you too? Or should i say no? "I-i-"

"I'll wait for the answer." He sighed. "I know it's too sudden. Plus I'm being held like a criminal right now."

"You'll be out in no time nagito. Believe me" i said encouraging him. "I already do" he laughed. "I-i'm going to take my l-leave! B-bye n-nagito!" I hurried off and left the giggling nagito behind the big double door embarrassed.

I sighed happily and out of tiredness, i quickly fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up at night by monokuma's voice on the screen "everyone, please come to the center immediately!" He announced.

We all quickly hurried off to the center of the island where the park is located.

As we reached the destination, we all saw a weird mechanical thing replacing the statue that was here before. "I-is that a BOMB?" I panicked.

"Now now everyone, i came here to introduce the NEW game! I made it myself" he whispered at the end.

"Here it is!" He opened up the white cloth.