Chapter 14: An Unexpected Meeting

I waited patiently for Satsuki in the empty classroom. I don't know why I waited for her there, but I had a feeling she would come sooner or later. I watched the pink petals fall off the branches, only very few left. It was peaceful for a few moments, until I felt pressure on the side of my head.
    "Knew I'd find you here..." The voice I never wanted to hear sneered. I turn to see Frey pointing a gun at me. I immediately went pale and widened my eyes.
    "Frey... What d-do you want?" I asked shakily.
    "I need a loan of... Eeehhh, 20,000 dollars by next week." He said casually.
    "20,000!? Well what do you expect me to do?" I exclaimed. He quickly pressed the gun to my head and I closed my eyes tight.
    "By next week. Or your little girlfriend is no more." He spat.
    "I-I can't get that much in time!"
    "Well, it sucks to suck!"
    "Not as hard as you blow...." I muttered. Frey narrowed his eyes.
    "What did you just say!?" He shouted.
    "Er... I said.... NOT AS HARD AS YOU BLOW." I enunciated loudly. He pulled the slide and stuck the gun under my neck. All he needed to do now was pull the trigger.
    "Ooh, you're gonna wish you never said that, you worthless piece of-" He began before someone tackled him from behind. I caught a glimpse of the person's face but I was too shocked to make note of who it was. The person grabbed the gun and threw it to the corner of the empty classroom. Frey tried to throw a punch but the mysterious person grabbed his arm and twisted it up his back, just enough so the person didn't break it.
    "Agh!! Stop it that hurts!!!" He cried.
    "Wow, you're such a baby!" The person remarked. The voice clearly showed she was a girl because it was soft and charismatic.
    "Please!!" He begged.
    "Only if you leave her alone!" She bargained.
    "Okay! Okay!" Frey shouted. She finally let him go and he ran out of the room like a dog with its tail between its legs. It all happened in an instant, but after Frey left, I passed out from the fear and shock. The only thing I saw from the girl's face were two blue eyes until everything faded to black.