Chapter 19: No More Secrets

The morning after I took Satsuki out, I woke up to find her staring at me crossly.
    "Hello, darling!" She greeted in an angry tone.
    "Oh... Um, hi. Do you need anything?" I asked.
"Why do you sound so guilty?" Satsuki chided.
"No reason!"
"Okay.... So when were you planning to tell me that you almost got shot in the head?" She demanded. I said nothing, I just stared at her.
    "It was when you found the girl on top of me..." I sighed.
    "I know.." She said sternly. "She told me."
    "I'm sorry. You got mad at her for no reason..." I replied guiltily.
    "Why didn't you tell me?"
    "You were really stressed out already and I didn't want to upset you more than you had to."
    "You didn't want to upset me? You almost got shot in the head!!" Satsuki shouted. I winced at her sudden yelling and nodded sadly.
    "I'm sorry..." I murmured. "Pls don't be mad...." I whispered to myself. She sighed and pulled me into a hug.
    "Don't be sorry. Just please don't do this again, I'm not asking you to tell me every single detail of your life. But if it's something as serious as almost getting killed, I want you to tell me." She explained, resting her head on mine.
"Thank you..." I said softly. Satsuki leaned in and kissed me.
"You need to apologize to her though..."
"I know... I should go now that I have nothing to do." I replied. But I saw Satsuki pout.
"You don't want to cuddle?" She teased.
"You're a dork." I spat jokingly.
"But I'm your dork..." She said with a wink. I gaped at her while she laced her arms around my neck.
    "Hey, Satsuki?"
    "Yeah?"
    "Thanks for being stupid!"
    "Excuse me?!"
    "If you hadn't forgotten your umbrella that one day, we wouldn't be where we are right now!"
    "Idiot..." She whispered, pulling me into a kiss.

Thanks to miraculous_kookie for that smooth-ass line! What did I do to deserve u??!?!?