Chapter 15: My Heart Belongs to You

I woke up not long after meeting Frey. The first thing I saw were two blue eyes, staring at me from up close. When I say up close I mean up close. Our noses were nearly touching. In surprise, I quickly sat up, accidentally hitting the girl's head.
    "Hey! What was that for!?" She shouted suddenly.
    "I-I'm sorry!! You were really close to my face!" I apologized.
    "What's wrong with that?!"
    "Um. I have a girlfriend!"
    "Oh!!!" She exclaimed. Just then Satsuki walked in through the door.
     "Ryumi! I got a-" Then she saw that the girl was right on top of me. We both stared at each other for a few moments, which felt like eternity. "What the hell....." She whispered, tears streaming down her cheeks.
    "Satsuki! This isn't what you think! I-I don't even know-" I tried to explain.
    "Get out..." She said softly to the girl.
    "Look, I'm really sorry! I just brought her back from-" The girl began.
    "Get out." Satsuki repeated more sternly. She nodded and guiltily walked out. We stared at each other quietly.
    "Satsuki, please listen to what I have to say." I said softly.
    "Why did you *sniff*-" She started but I walked up to her and held her shoulders.
    "Please listen."
    "Ryumi..."
    "I swear on my life that I don't know her. I've never even seen her." I explained softly. She looked up at me, tears in her eyes.
"How do I know you're telling the truth?" She sobbed. I bent down slightly since I was a few inches taller than her so that I could look at her straight in the eyes.
"Why would I cheat, if I have the most amazing girlfriend in the world? The one who took me on a boat, the one who helped me recover, the one who makes my life ten times better? Satsuki, my heart belongs to you" I said, tears in my eyes. She started crying and hugged me tight.
"Ryumi!" She cried. I hugged her back, letting my tears fall. We both stood there, hugging and crying.
"I love you, Ryumi..." Satsuki whispered, her head resting on my chest. I smiled knowing she forgave me.
"I love you too..."