Chapter 26: Apologies

I ran and ran, my heart pounding. I finally made it to our dorm and I burst open the door. Satsuki sat on her bed and jumped up surprised.
"A knock would have been nicer..." She breathed. I stomped to her and raised her up by her shoulders.
    "What do you want?" She asked.
    "To talk to you."
    "Of course you do!" She muttered.
"I'm an idiot..." I whispered and kissed her. She widened her green eyes but kissed me back. She pulled away and looked at me.
    "Yes you are."
    "I'm sorry. I was only feeling sorry for myself when I should have been thankful."
    "For what?"
    "For being by my side even when I'm being a big baby." I said. Satsuki smiled and hugged me.
    "You're my big baby." She whispered. I sighed and rested my head on hers.
    "Are you okay?" I asked.
    "Yes I am..."
    "Are we okay?"
    "Of course...."
    "Even though I get upset easily and cry a lot?"
    "Ryumi, I want us to be okay."
    "Then we're okay....." I said, hugging her. Satsuki would never hold a grudge, but she would feel forgotten.
    "Wae naega neoleulbad-eul jagyeog-i issni?" I asked.
    "What language is that?" She inquired.
    "Korean." I replied. She stared at me with a straight face until a grin spread across her face.
    "BTS." Was the only word she said.
    "NO"
    "Yes! You owe me!" She pleaded. I groaned and stepped back. I started dancing and singing.... Or at least I tried.
    "Nae pi ttam nunmul, nae majimak chumeul da, gajyeoga ga- Yeah I'm done..." I began but gave up. She burst out in laughter.
    "If I wasn't gay, I'd marry Junkook." Satsuki chirped.
    "He's beautiful...." I whispered.
    "EXCUJI ME?!" She shouted.
    "Nothing...."  I muttered. We laughed and talked for the rest of the day. I'm just glad that I was able to make up with Satsuki and that everything would go back to normal.....
    Or so I thought.