Chapter 20: My Name is Haku

Later that day I left the dorm to find the girl. It took a while but eventually I found her sitting on a bench in the shade. I didn't actually know how she looked like, but when I saw her bright blue eyes I immediately knew it was her. Her hair was white like an Antarctic glacier and what caught my attention was her sailor's cap.
"Hey..." I called. When she turned, she seemed startled.
"Oh! I'm sorry I-" She started.
"Please let me talk!" I pleaded. She sighed and slackened down.
"Okay...." She said warily.
"I just wanted to thank you.... For saving my life the other day.." I murmured. Her facial expression changed from shocked to passive.
"No problem!" She chirped. "It's my pleasure, Frey is a dingus anyway."
"Hehe... Yeah. I never caught your name though." I said.
"Oh, my name is Haku!" She exclaimed with a smile.
"I'm sorry Satsuki got mad at you... Especially for no reason." I apologized.
"Nah, it's good! I would've been angry too." Haku said lightheartedly.
"I'm Ryumi Mitsuki." I told her, giving her a grin.
"Hey you were the chick my brother went out with!"
"HUH?!"
"I'm Frey's sister! Problem?"
"No-no not at all! It's just...." I searched for words.
"Unbelievable?" She finished.
"Yeah.... Sorry!" I apologized again
"It's okay! We're like opposites! As you can see, Frey is the ugly one!" She chirped. I burst out in laughter, this girl was definitely something!

Sorry this chapter is so short! I'm kinda running out of ideas, not that I had some anyway! I'll come up with something else eventually, until then see y'all!