Chapter 3: Pool

Daniels P.O.V

I watch as she laughs and jumps in the pool. Not just a day ago she had fainted, I told her she didn't have to swim, but she just insisted. Now here I am, watching her... because the fact is, she's beautiful.

Since the day I first saw her, I couldn't not think about her. I grab my phone off the backyard chair and snap a picture of her falling into the pool gracefully.

She sees me doing it and I can't help but burst out laughing, she's cute when she's annoyed "sorry, I just had to get one, its to remember the memories! You never know" I say smiling cheekily.

She hops out of the pool and I can't stop myself from staring, my black t shirt is sticking to her body like a second skin and then boxers I gave her can't be seen under it. Jack and Jonah are also staring, Zach just dives into the pool, but I could see a hint of a blush before he did.

She turns and looks at Jonah and Jack and they still stare Corbyn looks away and I smile "Corbyn, what time does you flight leave Friday? I could drop you off" I say smirking slightly.

He looks up and smiles thankfully, he hops out of the pool and walks over to me slowly "my flight leaves at 12 in the morning and I get there around two?" He asks himself and Kara walks over.

She leans on the back of the chair in sitting in and the hair on my neck stands up "how come your the only one going to New York? Shouldn't your friends be going?" She asks laughing a bit.

I smile realizing no ones told her we're a band and no one planned to until now "my girlfriend is in New York and these guys can't come, their writing songs for us" he says looking back down at his phone.

"Writing songs? So you guys are song writers? And you can obviously sing."

I smile "we're not just song writers... we're much more than that, we're a band."

"For real? Like famous? Your joking, I would know who you are, I love bands."

"That's because we only just became a big thing, can you guess now?"

"You guys are young... I've heard your voices somewhere... SOMETHING DIFFERENT!"

I burst out laughing and nearly cry... god she'll be the death of me. The others start laughing too and then Jack, Jonah and Zach all hop out of the pool and stand next to Corbyn, I stand and do the same.

"We're Why Don't We."

We say in unison like it's another part of us, which by now it is... we've said it so many times I can't believe we can even talk still. Kara blushes and I smile and walk over to her, I wrap my arms around her.

She wraps her arms around my waist but I can't help think about those scars. I had accidentally walked into the room when she was getting dressed. Jack had said she was in the bathroom so I hadn't known.

She had five of them. Two huge ones on either side of her body and another three on her back, she had fainted when I told her I knew. When she's awoken after an hour I wanted to kiss her, needed to, so I did.

We're not dating, that would be weird, after only knowing each other for a day or two. But I knew that she'd be the death of me someday and strangely, I was completely fine with that angel killing me.

Kara's P.O.V

Instagram:

  Liked by JackAveryMusic and 167,456 others

SeaveyDaniel: Sitting and talking to this angel 😍
View all comments:

ZachHerron: damn, shes an angel!
KaraBell: when the hell did you take that!?
Seavey_NoodlesLovesTheBean: @SeaveyDaniel since when did you have a gf?
WdwHater: well looks like Corbyn isn't the only one getting a girl knocked up soon!
SeaveyDaniel: @Karabell I took it when you weren't looking 😏 and @ZachHerron she's a little to old for you!
ZachHerron: @SeaveyDaniel she's only a year older and at one point we're the same age!

I smile down at the comments and look out my window to see Daniel outside his house, waiting for someone obviously. A black Porsche shows up and he smiles a bit as a girl with bright red hair hops out.

She walks over to him, her hips swaying as she goes and wraps her arms around his neck, he wraps his around her waist and smiles. I watch as she steps back and intertwines her hands with his and pulls him into the Porsche.

I quickly head back on my phone and message Jack.

Kara: does Daniel have a gf? Be honest.
Jack: I knew this would happen... you saw her didn't you?
Kara: who the hell is she?
Jack: she's not his gf per say, she's our managers daughter and he's supposed to date her to get her career off.
Kara: that's blackmail!
Jack: Not if he did like her... before she became a raging princess!
Kara: Did you like her?
Jack: ...psh NO! As if... I mean...
Kara: where are they going?
Jack: to a movie... why?
Kara: wanna go see a movie? 😏
Jack: You bet!
Kara: be over in 10
Jack: Luv you 😘
Kara: 💕😘