Chapter 10: Misunderstanding?

Ellisons P.O.V

I smile at the photos we put up and stare down at our intertwined hands, he told me what happened between him and Kara and honestly I can understand why he's mad. When my ex started talking to my old friend, I got jealous.

It turned out he was dating her behind my back, I didn't tell Daniel this, but I did mention my ex doing the same thing. He deserves better than what Kara is doing, maybe she is the right girl, just doesn't know it yet.

I hope she isn't. The thought hits me out of nowhere and I don't understand it, do I like Daniel? No, he's just a friend, which is crazy because he's famous! I look over at him to find him smiling at me.

I raise an eyebrow and he starts playing one of my covers on the radio, I laugh and we start singing along to it. Surprisingly we're a good duo, I sing my heart out and so does Daniel, we end up in a ball of laughter.

When we get to my house he dropped me off with a promise to message me when he can and I warn him not to text and drive. He nods and I walk inside saying goodbye, I can't believe I spent a day with Daniel James Seavey.

*next day*

Daniels P.O.V

Seavey 😍💞: Hey beautiful 😘
Seavey 😍💞: I'm bored, wyd?
Ellison 🐻💕: Nm, just listening to diss tracks, wyd boo? 😘😉
Seavey 😍💞: Laying on my bed, everyone's out... 😫😫
Ellison 🐻💕: Want me to come over 😉😏
Seavey 😍💞: I thought you'd never ask 😍😍
Ellison 🐻💕: I'll be there in a few, send us the address 😉
Seavey 😍💞 : (sends random address)
Ellison 🐻💕: Thnx! I'll be there in a few handsome 😘😝

I smile and turn my phone off, why can't I fall in love with Ellison, she's everything I want and more, she amazing. But all I can think about is Kara, I didn't want to hurt her, but she killed me inside, no one sees that but Ellison.

A few minutes go by and the doorbell rings, I head downstairs and open it, Ellison hugs me "Damn Seavey, back at it again with the white vans, I missed you!" She says laughing, I hug her tightly.

She pulls away and I let her in, she stares in wonder at the house, I can't help but smile "you do realize we saw each other all day yesterday, why did you miss me?" I ask smiling.

"I wouldn't have if someone decided to text, but nope, thank you by the way."

"I fell asleep straight away when I got here, no one was home and they all left early today."

"Avoiding you I see, sad, I wish I could meet everyone, Zach seems cute."

"I swear everything I do is bad in their eyes, I like Kara, they hate me, I hangout with you, they hate me."

"Confront them, I'll stay here with you if you need moral support, I'll be a cheerleader!"

I smile and we go and sit down on the couch, we talk for hours until they come back, Jack spots us first and stops dead. He glares at me and Ellison sitting on the couch and Ellison waves sarcastically.

Kara sees us next and for some reason, she doesn't seem to care, she wraps her arms around Jack and he smiles down at her. My heart stops beating for a second until Ellison grabs my hand and intertwines it with her own.

I silently thank her and we walk over to the group holding hands, thank god shes here "guys, this is Ellison, she's the girl I was with yesterday, she's an amazing singer" I say smiling.

Jonah is the first to say hi, he seems a little to eager if you ask me, it surprises Ellison too "hey, I'm Jonah, the oldest, hottest and most amazing one in the group" he says smiling down at her.

"Ellison, it's very nice to meet you, I loved watching you on YouNow when you first started."

Jonah blushes and thanks her for being such an amazing fan when Zach walks over "Hey, I'm Zach, don't listen to Jonah, he obviously hasn't met me, like duh" he says shaking her hand slowly.

Next Corbyn get up and basically the same things happen and they all start laughing when Ellison says a joke. Kara is next to introduce herself and I can tell she isn't happy about it either.

She steps towards Ellison with venom in her eyes and something that I can't see "hi my names Kara, but I'm guessing you know that already, how are you?" She asks politely not holding her hand out.

Ellison smiles kindly and I can tell unlike Kara's it's actually genuine, I smile proudly "nice to meet you, in Ellison and I'm actually pretty good, sore throat, but otherwise great" she says smiling.

I smile and walk over to the kitchen and grab one of the lollies that soothes a sore throats and hand her one. She thanks me and I grab her hand again, maybe it's a bit weird, but I feel like she protects me.

Jack steps forward next and smiles sweetly, oh god, I know what that look means "hi, my names Jack, your Ellison, so how does it feel being a backstabbing snake whore?" He asks smiling still.

I step in front of Ellison and I can see tears form in her eyes, I really wanna punch him "dude, I don't care what you think of me, but never talk to Ellison like that again!" I snap pushing him.

"What are you doing man, you can't play with people's hearts like this! It's messed up!"

"What are you talking about? Kara's been with you since the hospital and apparently I'm not allowed to have a life?"

"You are, just not when you go around with skanks and whores!"

I go quiet, how could he think that? She's one of the most kindest people I know! "Daniel, leave it, he's right, I should just leave, don't message me again, love Kara like you do" she says walking out the door crying.

I look at Jack with pure hatred and his eyes only show regret, as they should! How could he ever think Ellison is like that? She's the most perfect girl I've met in ages other than Kara.

Seavey 😍💞: Ellison! Please answer my calls!
Seavey 😍💞: Please! I beg you...
Ellison 🐻💕: I can't. Goodbye.
Seavey 😍💞: Ellison! Please, your better than this, stronger!
Seavey 😍💞: Please! I can't live without you!
Ellison 🐻💕: Choose.
Ellison 🐻💕: Me or her?
Seavey 😍💞: You! Ofc you!