Chaper 11: Together

Kara's P.O.V

I watch in horror as Daniel runs after Ellison, Jack went too far, and the worse part was, so did I. She seemed really nice and was perfect for Daniel, and me being the selfish girl I am, decided no, he's mine.

But he isn't. He and I never really dated, we kissed but because of the amnesia he couldn't tell me how he really felt. And then I fell for Jack, I like him, I know that much, but I don't know if I love him like I love Daniel.

It's crazy to think in only a week I can fall in love with someone and then break their heart as well. Because that's what happened I can't blame Daniel when I turned away from him, after I remembered us.

I go upstairs and into the bathroom and start crying. I go on Instagram to find Daniels posted another picture an hour ago.

 I go on Instagram to find Daniels posted another picture an hour ago

Liked by CorbynBesson, TayBear and 543,675 others

SeaveyDaniel: This girl took my breath away from the minute I met her, we've only known each other for a few days and already I'm so attached, your perfect @ElliBear

Comments
ElliBear: All you @SeaveyDaniel 💞😘
TayBear: Is it okay to say ew? 😂😂 you guys are TOO cute!
MarBear: My boyfriend won't even do this and we've dated for 8 months! 😒
CrystalClade: @MarBear that's because you always tweet and never post the pictures I take of you, even when you look cute 😉😘
Wdw_Cutie: My ship has sailed? Kaniel wasn't bad, but it was confusing.
HatingOnWDW: And I thought that Kara girl was the player, two girls in one week!?
KaraBell: You two look cute together, and @ElliBear, you seem like an amazing person, sorry for Jack.
JackAveryMusic: Wth did I do? I thought you wanted that @KaraBell!

I read the comments and he's right, but that was before I knew she was perfect for Daniel, before I realized I'm completely and utterly in love with him. My heart starts to burn and somehow I find comfort in it.

I hear Jacks footsteps on the stairs as I run the razor blade against my wrist, it didn't hurt, I've done it before. After my brother died I was a mess, I didn't eat, sleep, I just sat there, cutting my wrists until they dripped on the floor.

Daniels P.O.V

I find Ellison at last, she's in the car park that we first met in, she sitting next to a girl I assume is Taylor or Mar. The girl looks at me when I walk over and smiles, she gets up and greets me, it's Mar.

We go back to Ellison and I wrap my arm around her protectively, she smiles thanks and we all get to talking. I'm breathless, Ellison is such a perfect girl, I'm also mad still at Jack, he better apologize.

I know he's doing what he thinks is best for me, but it really isn't, I like Ellison, she's the only thing keeping me together. Truthfully, I don't think I'll ever not love Kara, but I know that if I keep with Ellison, I will fall for her.

 Truthfully, I don't think I'll ever not love Kara, but I know that if I keep with Ellison, I will fall for her

Liked by MarBear, TayBear and 45,673 others

ElliBear: In only a matter of minutes you make me wanna shout to the world that your mine 💕

Comments
SeaveyDaniel: No words can explain how much you mean to me already 💘😘
TayBear: Amazing photography!
MarBear: Ik @TayBear its as if someone took it and didn't get credit 😂😉
Wdw_BackOff!: Okay, who is this chick and why did she steal Daniel away from Kara?
KaraBell: @Wdw_BackOff! She didn't steal him, I lost him, their perfect for each other!
ElliBear: Credit to @MarBear for the photography and @KaraBell, thank you, I would love to get to know you ☺️

I smile down at the comments on Ellison's photo of us. She's coming over to the wdw house tomorrow when everyone else is going out to a party, I'm glad I get alone time with her in our house.

I unlock the front door to the house and I'm bombarded with balloons and candy "I'm so sorry for anything I may have done to upset you, but congrats with Ellison!" Kara says grinning from ear to ear.

I can't breathe, why now? Why after I've just gotten with Ellison does she have to be like this "thanks, but I don't think everyone else will be as thrilled as you, surprisingly" I say smiling slightly.

Maybe I can do this, be friends with Kara and date Ellison, can't be that hard, right? "So, I was thinking, tomorrow, we should celebrate, I was thinking a party, but I had to ask you" she says grabbing my arm.

Very hard, it seemed, should I tell her about the date? Or surprise Ellison? "Well, about that, tomorrow isn't a good time, we were going to have alone time here" I says slowly scratching my neck.

Kara looks up at me and for a second I see hurt in her eyes but it's gone in an instant "that's fine, we can ditch the party and have a small get together on Friday!" She says excited.

I smile and nod, can't deny her of that, we walk into the kitchen and Jack steps forward "I'm sorry, I already apologized to Ellison, we talked on the phone, she's really nice" he says awkwardly.

I smile and embrace him in a brotherly way. He hugs me back and when we step back we instantly go for the food on the trays, there's pies and chips and even burgers, but best of all TACOS!