Chapter 15: Over

Daniels P.O.V

I sigh at the photos Ellison put up. Jonah told me it was him, he said she wanted to be with him and not me, so she wanted to stage a breakup, she had told me about it too. I had agreed instantly.

It's good to know even if we broke up and never really dated, I got to be best friends with Ellison. I know even after all this drama does down I won't stop having memories and that's because I love her.

She was the closest thing I had to another sister and and she cared so much about me that she gave up her chance with Jonah for a while to help me. Even though now me and Kara are closer than ever.

My phone buzzes and a message lights up on my screen. It's my managers second daughter Atallia, she's currently dating Zach, from what I know of, but Zachs been hanging out with Loren Grey

Lia 🦊: Hey Danny, have you seen Zach? He was meant to have met me 20 minutes ago 🤔
Danny 😴: Hey Lia, sorry I thought he went out to meet you 😕
Lia 🦊: When was that?
Danny 😴: About an hour ago, where do you think he is?
Lia 🦊: idk, can you message him? Thank you ☺️

I have a good feeling I know where he is but I don't tell her that, instead I message him, he answers right away.

Danny Boi: Zach!? Where the hell are you?
Baby Face 👶🏼: I'm with Loren... why?
Danny Boi: Lia is looking for you.
Baby face 👶🏼: oh shit... I completely forgot I had a date with her thank you.

I smile at Zachs stupidity and go onto Instagram.

Liked by ElliBear, MarBear and 245,781 others

JonahMarais: Wherever I go, I'm taking you @ElliBear 😉

I smile, at least their doing good, I get a message from someone I don't particularly have the energy to talk to. I put my phone down and suddenly the doorbell rings, It's probably Kara.

I walk out into the entrance area and open the door to find a face that I've come to hate "Danny! Omg it's been so long, I know I've been in London for a year now but hi" she says happily.

Her blonde hair is three shades lighter than Kara's and her eyes are a shade too blue "what do you want Sarah? You know I was done with you the minute you walked out" I say crossing my arms.

Before she can say anything in return Kara's car  enters the driveway and I push past her to go hug Kara. She sees Sarah and raises an eyebrow, I just shake my head signaling her not to ask, she understands instantly.

Sarah runs over to me and hugs my arm, I try to push her off but she clings to me "Kara, this is my ex, Sarah, she came here because she wants to get back together, again" I say finally getting her off me.

Kara smiles at Sarah nicely and Sarah just ignores it, giving Kara a dirty look, great. Sarah smiles up at me and starts to lean in for a kiss when I rush away and pull Kara inside. Shutting the door on Sarah's face.

Kara smiles smugly at me and I grin back, she wraps her arms around my neck and presses her lips to mine. Someone clears their throat and we pull back to find Corbyn staring at us from the kitchen, Christina standing right behind him.

-------------------------------------------------------

Okay... so, sorry to leave you at a kind of cliff hanger when it's such a small chapter but... I had to 😂😁
I've started ANOTHER spin off for Jonah and starting one for Jack very soon ☺️☺️ then I'm writing a whole 'Why Don't We' book that tells what happens after the stories but once their done