Chapter 9: Drama Alert!

Daniels P.O.V

I head downstairs, it's currently 7 am and Jack is the only one awake, when I head down I find Kara and him laughing at the tv screen, Kara is laying her head on Jacks shoulder. When she sees me she jumps up happily and walks over to me.

She goes in to kiss me but I move away, I can't do that, if she's down here cuddling and being all cute with Jack, I can't kiss her. She frowns but waves it off and grabs an apple from the fruit bowl.

She smiles at me as I make my coffee and looks at Jack bored, he's watching sponge-bob "so what are you doing today? I'm really bored because Jacks going somewhere" Kara says biting into the apple.

I grab the now ready coffee and pour it into a mug and sip it slowly, it's burning hot "I'm headed to the beach, and before you ask no, you can't come, I'm meeting a friend" I say, it isn't a lie.

"Whose this friend? I thought all your friends were back home, is he nice?"

"She amazing, and yes they are, I talked to her on insta and she wants to get her music career started, I offered to help."

"So, your ditching you girlfriend to hangout with a random girl you met on insta?"

"I don't think you can call yourself my girlfriend, and I'm definitely not your boyfriend."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

I sigh and start walking up to my room, she follows me annoyed and when I reach my room I turn around. She has her arms crossed and is glaring at me, I open my door and walk in, she follows me still.

I set my mug down on the bedside table and look at her "Kara, you cannot say we're dating, and then go and cuddle and giggle with Jack downstairs, that's not for me" I say annoyed.

"So your jealous because me and Jack are friends?"

"But your not just friends, if you wanted to be my girlfriend, you would actually talk to me."

"We are talking, you just never come up to me."

"Don't, I was by your side every day in hospital, we were closer then, than now."

"So what? You cry about being hurt but you don't care enough about my feelings?"

"If you cared about me, you would understand how I feel and not argue."

I walk into my wardrobe and grab an outfit, I grab a pair of board shorts and a swim shirt. When I leave the wardrobe, Kara isn't in my room but I can hear Jack annoyed downstairs, I roll my eyes.

I send Ellison a quick message saying I'm headed there and she responds right away saying she'll leave soon too. I head downstairs and grab the keys leaving a note of apology to Corbyn and Jonah who probably wanted to go out.

Before I leave Jack corners me and it kinda annoys me to the point I'm clenching my hands "why the hell are you treating Kara like crap, your basically cheating on her!" He says angry.

I roll my eyes and try to step past but he just steps in my way, I sigh "you can't say I'm cheating on someone who I'm not even dating, you two look more like a couple!" I say pushing past him.

He doesn't come after me and I'm great full today will be a day I can relax and get to know Ellison better. I hop in the car and start driving towards the beach, putting on anything but love songs on the way.

*at the beach*

I meet up with Ellison and she's even more beautiful in real life, her blue eyes are a shade that even the Sea can't match. Her smile is infectious and I can't help but feel free with her, something I haven't felt in years.

 Her smile is infectious and I can't help but feel free with her, something I haven't felt in years

Liked by ElliBear, TayBear and 567,894 others

SeaveyDaniel: Spent the day at the beach with this one 💕 @ElliBear

Comments:
ZachHerron: Wait, I'm confused... wth?
JonahMarais: Is this why Kara was upset?
JackAveryMusic: Disappointed 😒
Wdw_fangurl: Wait... did something happen? One day he's putting up pics of @KaraBell the next he's with her?
SnakeFinder: Maybe Kara got nocked up?
CorbynBesson: I know I haven't been around much, but wth dude?
TayBear: No one hate on mah gurl! She's just hanging out gosh... plus Kara shouldn't be upset they weren't dating in the first place 😒

37 minutes ago

Liked by SeaveyDaniel, MarBear and 37,846 others

ElliBear: Thanks for the photo @SeaveyDaniel 😘💕

Comments:
SeaveyDaniel: NP ☺️💕
MarBear: I haven't been active for a day and this is what I come on to see!? 😍😍
WdwHater: At least this girls pretty unlike @KaraBell 😂
TayBear: I see a change of clothes was considered.
ElliBear: @SeaveyDaniel 😘💕 @MarBear 😂😂 @TayBear ofc 😏
JackAveryMusic: You messed up @SeaveyDaniel

26 minutes ago.

Liked by SeaveyDaniel, TayBear and 25,725 others

ElliBear: on the way home and he gave me his sweater @SeaveyDaniel

Comments:
SeaveyDaniel: Have to be a gentleman 😉
TayBear: I swear after one day my ships sailed 😂😍
ElliBear: It isn't... we just held hands for a reason.
MarBear: To start drama! I know Daniel is mad 😑
CorbynBesson: @SeaveyDaniel what have you gotten yourself into? Why did you do this Kara!?
SeaveyDaniel: @CorbynBesson you wouldn't understand!
Wdw_BeautyChicky: Drama alert! If this turns huge imma cry, but I like this ship better than Dara... or is it Kaniel?
ElliBear: @wdw_BeautyChicky It's 100% Dalison 😘