Repeat Button (Part 8)

Someone wrapped their arms around me, leading me away from the music. Away from the drinks. Away from the fun.

"I don't wanna gooooo." I complained as I slammed my feet on the ground. I tripped over a really thick piece of grass, the figure's arms slipped from me. The guy was shorter than me too, what's he doing here. He can't possibly expect himself to get me away from the fun.

"Come on West, we gotta go." The figure told me as he helped me up. He dragged me off away from all the lights and music.

"I wanna stay there though. I don't wanna go back to where I came from."
I complained to the small figure. I couldn't even see his face.

"Why not?" He asked me.

"My brother. He hates me. He's never going to forgive me. I drank again. I only had a little. A little a swear." I told him.

"A little?" He laughed.

"Fine. I had a lot, but I messed up really bad. A lot. He's going to hate me forever." I told him.

"Your brother won't hate you." He told me. This time I was the one laughing.

"You haven't met Isaac. He's a little guy with a lota fire in him. When you promise him something, you better keep it or he's never going to forgive you." I laughed. The figure opened the car door and pushed me inside the front seat. He put my seatbelt on and threw me a bottle of water that I couldn't even catch.

"Believe me. I know him a little better than you think." The figure said.

"Dads going to find out too, and then I'll be in trouble all over again. Again." I said.

"Your dad won't find out." He said.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"Cause I won't tell him." He said. Then be closed my door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note

Who knows what happened here? Any ideas? Please comment below.

Also. Please watch that video above, because my favorite song is included and the video overall hit me hard.

Please and thank you.

Word Count: 354