Toothbrush Buddies

(a/n guys this story won first for the bangtan awards for taegi asdfghjkl I'm so shook like?? i didnt know it was that good of a story but aNyWaY I want to recommend tohongkongigo stories she was in the awards too and in my opinion she really deserved to win first ❤(☆^ー^☆) also i can officially say 2017 is the year of taegi just look how much taegi content we got)

(also check these amazing people out they're so talented and they haven't even debuted yet + their lyrics are so deep)

Sunshine streaks into the cold room through the small openings of the curtains, providing warmth and awakening the two sleepy boys. Yoongi groans, burying his face into Taehyung's shirt. "You're a sleepy kitten." Taehyung giggles, the sound unable to keep Yoongi from smiling. "Shut up. I'm just allergic to the sun."

"Since when?"

"Since now." He groans a final time as Taehyung leaves his side, forcing the sleepy (and grumpy) kitty to get up. With heavy steps he trudges into the bathroom, planting himself on the cold bathroom floor as he watches Taehyung brush his teeth. "Yoongi, you can use my toothbrush!" Taehyung spits out the toothpaste and rinses the toothbrush. "There's like a million germs just on that one toothbrush. I think I'll pass." He chuckles, sufficing with a mint for now.

"Min Yoongi." A glare. "We have been best friends for years and I have finally found you yet you won't share a toothbrush with me? We used to share all the time!" Yoongi knows he's going to most likely end up sharing the toothbrush with him at some point anyway so he stands up, taking the toothbrush in his hand and putting a dollop of toothpaste on the short bristles. He wets the brush and begins brushing his teeth, Taehyung grinning.

After brushing his teeth, he rinses his mouth and awkwardly smiles as he catches Taehyung still grinning. Yoongi knows he shouldn't be with Taehyung right now. He's aware of the dangers but he can't help it. Taehyung has like this magnetic pull that makes Yoongi orbit around him like a satellite.  It's been like that ever since they were young and it's still like that.

"What do you want to do today?" Yoongi asks, Taehyung quickly replying with, "Looking for clues!" He gulps. What kind of clues? "Clues?"

"Ohhh, I haven't told you my job, have I? Well! I am that person who's better than the FBI but I protect the bad guys to simplify it. I'm trying to find Ghost but well, as his name says, it's a lot harder to find him. You know about ghost, right?"

"Yeah...I've heard about him. He's a bad guy though, Taehyung. You shouldn't try saving him."

"Nope! Ghost is just a broken toy and toys are easy to fix! Why would I leave them alone when I know they're fixable?"

Good question.

Instead of arguing why he shouldn't be saved, Yoongi simply nods, allowing the younger to believe whatever he wants to. In fact, Yoongi's going to help him find Ghost ─ he's just not going to show him that he's Ghost.

"Okay! You go get some breakfast and we'll begin our search after."

"I just brushed my teeth!" Yoongi exclaims, dreading the fact that his cereal is going to taste like mint. "It's the most important meal of the day so you can suffer. Now, come on!" He pulls the latter into the kitchen and begins pouring the cereal, Yoongi awaiting his horrible fate.