Chapter Six <3

(A/N: Right as I started to upload this, WMYB came on my radio ;D Love singing out loud. And the D.J started saying all this stuff about One Direction. He apparently loves them after that song haha. Anyways, here's the second chapter I promised to post yesterday, and didn't. Rate, Comment, Fan, Make my day people!)

Chapter Six

I had finally gotten home from Cross-Country practice. The coach didn’t let me run, but our team did really good without me. I walked in the door and the house was quiet. Maybe the boys were sleeping? I walked in the kitchen, and set my keys down on the counter.

“Hey guys! I’m home!” I yelled. It was weird saying that. My dad was probably out drinking even though it was five. I had no idea where Brian was though. I felt arms wrap around me. I turned and saw Niall.

“Oh hey. Where the guys?” I asked. He looked at me weirdly. He shrugged it off, but didn’t answer my question.

“So, how was your practice?” He asked. I sighed.

“It was a meet, not a practice, but our team did really good.” He smiled.

“That’s good. I have to come watch you sometime, ok?” I nodded and laughed. We fell into silence. He put my hair behind my ear, and just his touch made butterflies in my stomach. He leaned in a bit and put his hands on my waist. I put my hands on his shoulders and leaned in as well. Our lips touched, and there were fireworks. I closed my eyes and enjoyed it while it lasted. It was wonderful. It was my first kiss in a long time. Our lips moved together and I never wanted it to end. He ended it but only pulled away a bit.

“May?” He asked. I opened my eyes and met his blue ones.

“Yes?” I whispered back. He pulled me closer if that was even possible at this point.

“I love you.” My heart fluttered and I felt like I was flying.

“Oh Niall. I love you too.” I said and I felt his lips on mine again. I smiled into the kiss.

“May?” I heard Zayn’s voice. Me and Niall separated.

“Did you hear that?” I asked Niall. He shook his head.

“No?” I laughed thinking I was insane. He kissed me again, but now I heard Liam’s voice.

“She’s sleeping. Let her sleep.” I and Niall pulled apart again. I pulled away from him.

“I swear I just heard Zayn and now Liam’s voice!” I said looking around. He looked at me confused.

“I know a way to get her up.” Louis said. Oh no. What? What? THIS WAS A DREAM? I looked at dream Niall before I heard five boys playing instruments in my ear. I opened my eyes in real life, and screamed. My eyes were wide and my palms were sweaty. I looked over at Niall and the boys, where they were sitting there with different instruments. Niall with his guitar, Harry with a whistle, Zayn with a triangle, Liam with a small snare drums and Louis was just yelling. I picked up my pillow and threw it at them. They laughed and I threw my legs over the bed side. I looked around. Wait, I was in my room. Last time I was at Cross Country. Now I’m here. What?

“How’d I get here?” I asked. I looked down, I was wearing p.js. Wait, WHO CHANGED ME INTO PAJAMAS?!

“You passed out at Cross Country. You over did it, apparently your car broke down half-way, and then you ran to your meet then ran during the meet. So they let you rest for a while, and then called us, and we brought you home. And don’t worry, we had Emma change you.”

I sighed in relief. Thank goodness. I climbed out of bed but Niall pushed me back down. I was confused, but then I looked at the clock. 10 p.m. I was going to strangle them.