Chapter Twelve <3

(A/N: OK GUYS LISTEN UP! Two announcements! First, no one commented on the last two chapters, so if I don't get comments, I'll start up-dating once a week, not twice. Second is a story! So, I was getting my nails done today, when the guy on the radio started talking about One Direction! But instead, he said, 'One Dimension' and said 'Lewis' and 'Nail', and said their were four guys. (They didn't count Liam) It was just sad. But anyways, after my long rant, enjoy. I'm gonna go jam out to WMYB which just came on the radio. COMMENT, VOTE, FAN.)

Chapter Twelve

** May’s P.O.V **                    

I had just sat in my room all day, with my lights off. Harry and Emma had both called me, Harry mostly, but I wasn’t willing to talk to anyone. Brian tried to talk to me, but I ignored him as well. How could I talk to anyone, the guy I love, I just broke up with? I didn’t eat, and I decided to go to sleep early. I finally fell asleep listening to the radio, tears still spilling out of my eyes.

The next morning, I got up and stretched. I didn’t even want to get out of bed. I felt like crap. I rolled over and got out of bed. It was late in the day, I hadn’t even realized. It was almost four in the afternoon. I walked over and realized my door was closed, not how I left it last night. There was a note on the door; I read the note, as it saying: ‘Are you ready May? Go into the hallway.’

I opened the door and walked into the hallway. There was another note.

‘Go to where Niall makes you breakfast.’

Niall, his name stung, but I went along. I walked down into the kitchen. Another note on the counter.

‘Go to where you first met the boys.’

The front porch? I got my flip-flops on and walked onto the front porch. There was a note on the side wall.

‘Go to where Niall serenaded you.’

Ok, Emma’s house. I got in my car and drove there. I was getting anxious of where this would lead me too. I walked up to Emma’s door and there was a note on her door as well.

‘Walk, not drive, to where you first told Emma about Niall.’

That was the park five minutes away! I practically ran there. I walked through the door in the fence, being sure my pajama pants didn’t get caught. I was still in a t-shirt, and pajama pants, and hair thrown up in a messy bun. I walked to the middle of the abandoned park, and saw there was a trail of mayflowers. I followed them and it led me to a tree, with a note.

‘Look up.’

I did. There was Niall sitting there. I frowned. He jumped down so he was right in front of me. I backed up, not really wanting to be near him. I heard music started playing, like piano music. I stood there like an oaf, waiting to hear what he was going to say. He slowly pulled out his iphone, where Liam was on face time.

“May,” Liam started, “Niall would never cheat on you, I didn’t send the picture, the girl who kissed HIM did. Were all sorry, take Niall back. You’re the luckiest girl in the world for having him. You’re his princess, and he doesn’t want to lose you again.” I looked at Niall softly, holding back tears. He turned the phone around and smiled at Liam, before putting it in his pocket. Niall walked closer.

“I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have even gone out, or else none of this would have happened.” I couldn’t help it. I ran to Niall and jumped on him. He caught me and I wrapped my legs around him and I hugged him with all my might. I looked at him and he smiled.

“Liam was right, you know.” I looked at him, confused.

“You are my princess.” I smiled warmly and tears sprang to my eyes.  I kissed him and hugged him again. He held me up, obviously not wanting to break the hug, and carried me to a car on the street. I kept hugging him, as I never wanted to lose him again. I already lost him for a day, and it killed me. He set me in the front seat and he made his way around to the driver’s side, and got in. He looked at me.

“So you will be mine again?” He asked slowly. I nodded and leaned over to kiss him again. He smiled and grabbed my hands, and brought them put to my eyes.

“Close your eyes were not over yet!” I giggled and kept my hands over my eyes. He started up the car, and we pulled away. I turned to where Niall was, even though I couldn’t see him.

“Since you said you were sorry, even though you didn’t have to, I’m really sorry. I shouldn’t have over-reacted, and should have talked to you first. I guess I’m just scared about losing you.” I heard him shift in his seat.

“Why would you lose me? I love you!” I laughed a bit.

“I don’t know, there are other prettier, funnier and probably better girls out there then me.” I felt the car come to a slow stop and Niall chuckled while he stopped the car.

“May, you could never lose me, but you’re forgiven! And you can un-cover your eyes now.” I did and got out of the car. We were at the same beach Niall asked me out at. I laughed and he came around to the other side of the car and took my hand. We walked out to the beach and he laid down the same towel he brought with him on that day. I smiled and lay down on the towel. He lay down as well and put his arm around me and I put my head on his chest. It was like five since I woke up late. I still had my p.j’s on, and Niall noticed.

“You look beautiful in your pajamas.” He told me less than a minute later. I laughed.

“Well, I’m comfy.” I replied. I laughed too and it tickled since I was laying on him.

“It’s beautiful here.” I said, and Niall agreed. We watched the waves crash on the shore, and the sun across the sky.

“I just love it here. Not only because it’s beautiful, because it now has value to me. Where my boyfriend asked me out, and made up with me.” He smiled and I smiled back.

I laid back on him again and closed my eyes, still being tired even though I slept almost all day. I felt Niall shift.

“Are you falling asleep on me Hun?” I chuckled a bit and rolled over. He wrapped his arms around me, and even though we were on sand, it was pretty comfy.

“You slept all day, but you’re still going to fall asleep?” He questioned. I didn’t answer, as I was almost asleep. I felt him kiss my forehead.

“Night Princess.” I smiled gently and fell asleep.