Sixteen <3

(A/N: Here you go, last chapter. I'll upload the Epilogue in a second! COMMENT VOTE ADD TO LIBRARIES)

Chapter Sixteen

** May’s P.O.V **

After the interview went worldwide, let’s just say a lot of people found my Tumblr and Twitter and has been sending me death threats. I don’t know how many times I’ve tweeted that it’s fake, and all of the boys have too, but they won’t take no for answer. Directioners are very… Determined. And some are really messed up. Some people have made up rumors of me. That I’ve died, that I have HIV or aids, that I’m pregnant with another guys child, that I’m dating an older guy other then Niall. Everything I’ve seen is horrible, and it’s wrong. Nothing really has been going right. Emma has distanced herself from me. She says I’ve forgotten about her since me and Niall got together. Brian has kind of taken her side and we aren’t as close as we were. Niall is mad at the boys for not telling him about the interview. Well, all of them besides Liam. I’m getting death threats from people I don’t even know. And to top it all off, Niall and the guys left and are touring America again. My dad, like always, is no help. So after all of this, I’m starting to question myself again. I’ve been distancing myself from everyone and sitting in my room on Tumblr and Twitter reading the death threats.

‘how could you hurt Niall?’

‘your probably just using Harry for sex’

‘Liam has a girlfriend! how dare you try and steal him from Danielle. just go die.’

‘slut.’

‘whore.’

‘emo.’

‘burn in hell.’

I shut my computer, and put my head in my hands. My phone started buzzing. Thinking it was Niall, I picked it up.

“Hello?” I asked. Silence. I sighed.

“Hello?” I asked again.

“Is this Maeve Rose?” The voice asked. Probably telemarketer.

“Yes. May I ask who I’m speaking with?” The girl scoffed.

“How dare you cheat on Niall, you should just go commit suicide. No one would miss you. Not your mom or your dad. Just die slut!” The girl yelled into the phone before I hung it up. Someone actually found my number?! And called me?! I couldn’t help it, I started crying. How could people be so cruel? So heartless? I turned on my computer again and ignored my phone that was buzzing. The girl probably posted it on Twitter and Tumblr and all the people who hate me decided to call me. I went on Skype and saw Niall was online. I clicked on his name and he answered. They were in Florida I believe. He picked up and was sitting on his hotel bed. He smiled before he saw my fail attempt at hiding my tears.

“May what’s wrong?” I laughed.

“Oh, you know, the ‘fans’.” I said putting up quotation marks. He sighed.

“It’s going to be ok. I’ll be back in California and then we can go back to Ireland for a bit, because the tour will be over. Just me and you. Tomorrow. You can hold on?” I smiled, nodding.

“Good, I miss you May-flower.” I laughed.

“I miss you too Nialler.” He smiled showing off his braces. I heard Liam in the background and he came into the camera. He waved at me and I waved back.

“Niall we have to go, concert time.” He nodded and turned to me.

“Got to go love. I love you, so much.” I smiled; he could always make me feel better.