Chapter Nine <3

(A/N: Sorry I didn't update yesterday. I was being laazzzyyy (; But here it is! And if you didn't see my status, I DID get the part in the play, so starting on the twentieth I'm gonna be gone a lot! Just a heads up! Sorry this chapter is short, I think the day I wrote this I was sick so I didn't write enough. Oh well, I don't want to add anymore. The next chapter will be longer, promise. Enjoy?)

Chapter Nine

** Maeve’s P.O.V **

‘When she was just a girl, she expected the world, but it flew away from her reach, so she ran away in her sleep.’

I let the song play out before I slammed the radio and sat up in bed. I yawned and scratched my knee. Great, another bug bite. I looked at the time. 6:00 a.m. Great, I actually woke up on – WAIT. 6:00 a.m?! Niall… They’d already left! Tears came to my eyes. I’m such an idiot! I forgot to set my alarm! I ran to my phone, where I had six messages. One from each of the members, but two from Niall. How’d they get my phone number? And put their names in my phone? Oh well, it doesn’t matter now!

Hazza: Hey, since you’re not going to be here, hope to see you soon xx

Lou: WAKKKEEEE UPPPPPPP. Oh no we have to go, byes x

Bradford Bad Boi: I hope you don’t get too upset that we left without seeing you. Bye x

Liam: We understand, you need your sleep, so we’ll see you soon x

Niall <3: Hey, are you on your way?

Niall <3: I understand, I’ll text you every day, and Skype, ok Hun? Bye xx

I sighed, holding back tears. Brian walked in.

“Hey May, do you want to take a-“ But then saw I was crying. He ran over and sat down next to me, and put his arm around me.

“What’s wrong?!” I cried and told him that I missed seeing them. He nodded.

“I’m sorry, but those months will breeze by! Then it’ll be summer, and we won’t have school anymore!” I got up, and just walked to the bathroom, ignoring Brian. I know he was trying to help, but it didn’t work. I closed the door, and forgot I didn’t have clothes. I opened the bathroom door to Brian holding clothes. I took them.

“Thanks.” I murmured. He just smiled and walked away. I closed the door and hopped in the shower, and got out quickly. I got dressed into my midnight blue Doctor Who shirt, grey skinny jeans and my blue low top converse. I dried my hair and didn’t bother to put on make-up. I got out and went to my room. 6:30 and school started at 8. I wanted to go to Starbucks before school, so I called Emma.

‘H-h-hello?’ She stuttered out, obviously I woke her up. I laughed.

“Hey, get ready. I need you to come pick me up so we can go to Starbucks; I need to tell you, everything.” I heard her jump up and I hung up. Ten minutes later, I looked in the mirror one last time; I grabbed my backpack and headed out the door to meet Emma. We drove over to Starbucks, and Emma drove rather quickly, only because she wanted answers. We got there in five minutes flat, got a table and ordered. We sat down and Emma stared at me.