Chapter Ten <3

(A/N: CHAPTER TEN! AHH! Thanks to everyone supporting me! Keep it up people! I liked writing this chapter, but don't hate me after you read it. That's your final warning! And sorry I updated late, I didn't get the computer till recently! Enjoy though. Read, vote, comment, fan! Love youu guys <3)

Chapter Ten

**May’s P.O.V three months later **

I sat in sixth period, anxiously tapping my pencil on my desk. I looked at the clock for what seemed like the 100th time that period. Still the same time as I last checked, 2:25.

'Five minutes', I thought to myself. 'Five minutes till I can see Niall.'

Niall was already on a plane back to California. I had survived three months without my best-friend, err, boyfriend.

Publicity has been ok towards me, so has the fans. I get the occasional hate, duh, but it's not as bad as Eleanor or Danielle started out with. It hurts, but for Niall I just play it off like it's nothing. That's the least I can do for him. It mostly started while he was in New York, and he confirmed to be dating me to an interviewer. I had to admit, Harry looked jealous. I had to think to myself it was just my imagination, but I swear I saw a flash jealously in his facial expressions. For now, I brushed it off.

2:27.

their last concert was in Washington State, and Niall caught a flight back to California to see me. He had the choice to come see me or his family. I encouraged him to see his family, but he denied. Only until I found out it had been snowing a lot in Ireland, so he had no way to get back home.

I looked at the clock again. 2:28.

My friend Morgan patted my shoulder. Me and her weren't as close as me and Emma, but she stood up for me freshman year against Claire, so I kept her around. She's really nice and a year younger because she skipped 8th grade. She's 16, almost 17.

2:29.

She patted my shoulder again, as she knew what I was anxious about. I had told her about Niall. She's not a giant fan of One Direction, but she knew me and Niall had history. I smiled at her.

"Just go get him, he's waiting for you!" Morgan said. I smiled, she was amazing. I would miss her a lot, as this was our last year at school.

2:30.

The bell rung, startling me. Ignoring my history teacher, I jumped up, wished Morgan a happy summer and ran off to find Emma.

I ran by Mr. Taylor's room, and he was standing in the doorway. He laughed when I passed him.

"Go get him May! Happy Summer!" He yelled. I laughed and waved at him. I was going to miss him. I ran into the parking lot where Emma was. She was standing by her car, and when she saw me coming, she got in and turned on the car. I got in after her and she stepped on it, knowing the importance of this. We drove off towards the airport. Niall texted me an hour ago, when he got on the plane. It was 2:30 now, so he'd be back at around 3:30. After about 20 minutes of Emma's speed driving, we got on the high-way and sped towards the airport.

"Faster Emma!" I yelled. She turned to me, but still keeping her eyes on the road.

"Shush! I'll drive as fast as I can, thank you!" Giving me a snotty attitude. I shut my mouth and stared at the high-way. I turned on the radio and WMYB was playing. Me and Emma smirked at each other, taking this as a sign. Emma stepped on the pedal, and buzzing down the high-way.

"Don't get pulled over!" I said. She nodded, slowing down but still passing cars like it was her business. We finally got to the airport at 3. We got out of the car, and I checked myself in Emma's mirror. I was wearing my blue low-tops, a green sweatshirt with my school band's symbol on it, and dark skinny jeans. I made sure I had my necklace on, or else I’d have a heart attack. I put on little makeup, and brushed my hair one last time. We walked in the airport and I checked Niall's message, telling me what gate he was going to be at.