Chapter Fourteen <3

(A/N: So, I got to 1,000 reads. *golf clap* Thank you, thank you! But seriously, thanks you guys! It means a lot to me, considering this is one of the first stories I've ever posted on here, and commenting and voting from you guys is amazing, so thank you! And for it I decided to post a chapter! A chapter will be posted this friday, so don't worry. Enjoy! Can we see if I can get, maybe, 10 comments? Seems kind of pathetic, yes, but the largest comments I've ever gotten on a chapter was 7. So yeah. COMMENT, RATE, all that stuff.)

Chapter Fourteen

We spent the last couple days all over at Niall’s. We did go out occasionally, showing Emma where I used to live, and all the sights. But other than that, we were our lazy self’s, and just sat around watching ‘Doctor Who’ on BBC. But our last night there, Harry wanted to go out, actually do something. I suggested a nice restaurant outside of town I used to love, but he had something else in mind. And that was where we were now, a pub on the city limits. Liam, being the Dad of the group, decided to stay in the corner with me and Zayn, and not drink, and to look over the guys, and Emma, if they got really drunk. Half-way through the night, Harry and Louis were out of it, Niall was semi-drunk and Brian and Emma had gone back to the hotel… Probably doing it, but Zayn drove them back to they didn’t get into huge trouble. Me and Liam were sitting around playing cards in the back, when Harry and Louis came over.

“Heeeeyyyyy Maaayyyy.” Harry slurred. I giggled; he and Louis were so funny drunk.

“Hey Harry!” I said over the music. He sat down on the opposite of us with Louis. Louis put his arm around Harry, and smiled sloppily.

“Harry, do you remember what those girls said yesterday?” Louis asked, giggling slightly. Harry broke out laughing.

“Larry Stylinson!” He exclaimed, and they were both laughing heavily, and I laughed a bit too. Those ‘girls’ were me and Emma. We were on my Tumblr when we had seen blogs about ‘Larry Stylinson’. The boys actually got a laugh out of it, but they didn’t know how deep it was to some of the fans. They were still laughing, before Louis pressed a sloppy kiss to Harry’s lips. My eyes widened and I leaned over the table ripping them apart, and Liam looked around to make sure no reporters got that.

“Ok, boys, I think you’ve had enough to drink tonight.” I said and the boys agreed. But Harry had a smirk on his face.

“Ohhhh, Mayevee, your jelly!” I looked at him confused. Jelly? What?

“That Louis got to kiss me and you didn’t!” I laughed; Harry thought I wanted to kiss him? Then again, he was drunk.

“Even if I did want to kiss you, Niall wouldn’t be thrilled about it.” Harry laughed.

“I don’t think Niall would care, he has his girlfriend, right over thereee!” He slurred before turning to Liam.

I turned and saw Hannah talking to Niall at the bar. Anger arose in me, as I stomped over towards them. I approached them, and Hannah saw me before Niall. She pulled Niall towards her and they kissed, but Niall was still sober enough and pushed her away. I approached them quickly.

“May!” Niall exclaimed. I smiled at him, before turning to Hannah.

“Are you that fucking low Hannah? Paying Claire’s sister and then trying to take Niall, my boyfriend?! Seriously, what the hell is wrong with you?!” I yelled and the whole bar turned to us. I didn’t care; I was pissed at the moment.

“Uhm, excuse me? I was just chatting with him, and then being a bitch like you are, decided to ruin our little chat. Besides, last time I remember, you told me he wasn’t your boyfriend.” She replied.