THE REAL Chapter Eight <3

(A/N: WHHOOO CHAPTERRR! So yup, this is it! I've been so busy this week, you don't even know. But tomorrow, I'm auditioning for the play, which turns out to be Cinderella! Wish me luck guys, this is the first time I'm going to do something like this, going up on stage, singing and dancing. Hopefully I get a role :) But anyways, enjoy the chapter!!)

Chapter Eight

** Normal P.O.V (Maeve) **

I turned to Niall, with Harry still on the phone. He looked confused. The idiot! He was going to just leave me again!

“You’re an ass.” I stated and stood up. Harry had hung up so I stuffed my phone in my pocket. Niall got up as well and followed me to the car.

“What? What did Harry say?!” Niall called but I ignored him. He persisted, calling after me. He seriously didn’t know what Harry told me. I turned right before I got in the car.

“Your leaving tomarrow, and didn’t even bother to tell me!” Niall stopped, before he facepalmed.

“May, I’m so sorry! I reminded myself to tell you before I asked you out, but I forgot! I swear. I wasn’t going to just leave you. Please, I’m sorry.” He came up close to me, and I was still too pissed to do anything. I leaned on the car, not meeting his eyes. He kissed my cheek and gave me a hug. I sighed.

“How long?” I asked quietly.

“Three months.” He responded. I sighed again. As much as I tried, I let a few tears escape. He took my hands.

“No! Don’t cry! I know where you are now, so I know where to find you! I’ll come back!” A few more tears escaped and he pulled me into a big hug. I hugged back and cried into his chest. It didn’t matter that he was coming back, he was leaving again, just when I thought my heart couldn’t take any more feelings. We broke the hug, and I brushed away the tears.

“I guess I should take you back to the hotel so you can pack.” Niall nodded slightly, understanding the sooner we got this over with, the better. We got in the car and I started it. The radio started playing ‘Billionaire’ and I smiled a bit.

“If I was a billionaire, I’d buy a ticket for you to come with us.” Niall said, which made me smile more.

“If I was a billionaire, I’d buy a ticket for each of your concerts so I could support you wherever you went.” I responded. He smiled.

“If only.” Niall whispered. We drove in silence, the radio playing different songs. It was awkward. We got up to the hotel and I had to park in the very back because of all the fangirls standing outside the hotel. Niall grabbed my coat from the back and put it on, but it was way too small. I let a laugh escape, and he shrugged.

“I have to have someway in!” He exclaimed and put the hood up. He was wearing my favorite coat, neon blue with a white zipper. He looked over at me.

“Do you want to come hang out with us for a while? I want to see you before we leave.” I shook my head.

“When do you leave tomarrow? Maybe I could catch you at the airport before school?” He shook his head.

“No, were leaving at four in the morning. I don’t want you to miss out on sleep for school just to see me.” I shook my head more vigerously.

“No! I’ll wake up! I want to see you guys off!” Niall sighed, knowing I wouldn’t take no for an answer. He looked at me, and I pouted.

“Fine, were going to be at the airport at 3:50, and leaving at four. We can’t wait. And were at gate five and airplane number 1221, but you have to ask a security guard to see us, since the runway is private. Anyone you ask, they’ll know you’re a friend if you say our gate and airplane number.” I nodded, taking out my phone and putting it down.