Epilogue <3

• Dedicated to to all my fans :)

(A/N: IF YOU HAVEN'T READ CHAPTER SIXTEEN, DO NOT READ THIS.)

Epilogue

** Five Years Later, 3rd person P.O.V **

May and Niall sat on the couch, watching ‘Fresh Prince of Bel Air’. It was an oldie but a goodie. Niall had his arm around May keeping her close. They were both 25 now. Oh, but you want to know what happened all those years ago?

Niall saved May. That’s all there is too it.

She left the USA and went to live with Niall in Ireland. Brian stayed with Emma in America though.

Of course, she still got hate, but she deleted her Twitter, and made a new Tumblr. So no one knew it was her. She got her phone number changed, so no one texted her.

May, Emma, and Brian all made up. They had too. Emma couldn’t take no one to fan girl over Ed Sheeran with. Niall made up with the guys too, just for May. It was better that way.

After the police showed up at May’s dad’s house, and her dad showed no interest that his daughter almost committed suicide, they had Brian move out, as the police saw that as child abuse. They did track down her mother as well; she had been dead for a couple of years of drug overdose. Both were horrible news to May, but Niall and the boys helped her through it.

Two years after, Niall proposed to May, and May said yes. Want to know where they got married? The beach, the same spot where Niall first said he loved her, asked her out, and had their first date, and first kiss as a couple. It also held some bad memories, but they think it just made the spot more important to them. They also danced to Niall’s song he serenaded May with, ‘I Won’t Give Up.’

After Niall got married, Louis and Eleanor did! And then Liam and Danielle! Zayn is still dating Perrie with no end in sight, and Harry is dating a wonderful girl named Leora. But with all the marriages, the band unfortunely had to split the biscuit. The fans understood, and there are still a lot of One Direction fans left.

Oh, and did I forget? They had a boy, and May named him Aaron, which meant strength. And a year later, they had a girl, and Niall named her Lexi, which meant protector. And after everything, they were still together, have a wonderful family, and still have time for each other.

And May never questioned herself again. She loved Niall, and Niall loved her. Nothing else to it.

The End.

(A/N: Thanks for reading :) Keep voting my story, add this to your libraries, I’d hope to see this story a really popular one! But thanks, and my new story is up! It's Harry this time! Go read please, tell me what you think! And yes, I changed the title of the story from 'Don't Forget', to 'I Won't Give Up'. It seemed to fit the story way better. Well, that's about it. Bye!)