Spock

I have finally gotten the time to write something. I hope you enjoy this!

-PurpleTrekkie

"My my, would you look at what we have here." Both you and Spock exchanged a gaze of stupor, managing a bit of irritation from both sides, as Jim stood in the doorway, on the background, the sounds of multiple phasers going off and the cries of war that emanated from their comrades, who bravely, engaged in fight with the unknown species they had managed to offend greatly.

"Spock. Looking great over there, though your hair is a bit of a mess, you might wanna fix that. (Y/N)-" At the murderous glare you sent him, and even though you lacked the ability to speak from the ratty cloth muffling your mouth, the rest of his words went into a void, though he regained his bothersome attitude in the fraction of a second.

"Captain. If I may politely state you are being quite mindless in this instant, you can not perform in this way when there is an obvious need of medical assistance for Lieutenant (Y/N). Therefore, would you bid us your consideration and let us complete our pending mission?" He paused for a moment, ending his words with a small, almost indignant, huff as he managed to push himself into a sitting position, letting his head fall back against the humid cement wall behind him.

Jim remained silent for a brief moment before completing his task of cutting off the cloth around your head, freeing you from the rough material. "Don't get me wrong here (Y/N), I know you are hurt and all, but what did he just say? I don't speak dictionary."

With a dry heave, you managed to deliver a kick straight to his jaw, neatly pushing whatever else he had to say back inside his mouth, and probably his brain as well since you might've shaken it up a bit too hard. "He just politely said: One. Piss off, it's not the correct time to act like an idiot. And two. Get us the hell out of here before you cause a massive intergalactic war caused by your nonstop flirting with the princess of this realm."

Jim dared to raise an eyebrow at Spock, cradling his throbbing jaw with his right hand. "You like them feisty don't you?" Spock gave out the most exhausted sigh in that instant. "Captain-"

"I'm just messing with you, geez. It's not like I have caused a misunderstanding like this before." None of you replied, knowing that he had indeed been caught in Princess Mala's room, shirt off and face pressed against hers in a wild kiss. He hadn't even been granted the benefit of the doubt before the attack started. Deep down you felt a fraction of regret, and a bit of pity, for not foreseeing this event from past experiences.

But that pity disippated in thin air at the moment he fled the room, running past you both and leaving you to face the angry guards, who mercilessly locked you in the dungeons without further ado. It hadn't helped that you landed on your wounded side and opened up your fresh stitches, which you received from the previous mission you had for being in that planet.

At least Spock managed to help you, as much as he could. His medical experience had served well for achieving to stop the massive bleeding. But err... The position was quite compromising, splaying out quite the wrong idea (or was it?) by how you laid close to Spock.

"I'm definitely-" You paused, listening as heavy footsteps approached the area, followed by war screams and the persistent echo of ricocheting gunshots. "I'm definitely getting you back for this James Tiberius Kirk."

You had made an ultimatum at the use of his complete name, sending him the clear message that there would be consequences, God was the whole crew having a kid for a captain?, and he wouldn't be able to escape.

Kirk had no time to worry about being beaten up by a couple of members from the crew, though he mostly feared the Vulcan pinch that Spock efficiently delivered right at the end of the course, right as Chekov rushed in.

"Kepten! Ve muzt leave ze planit! Zey are treyin to destroy ze ship!"

"Not my baby Pavel. I won't allow them to put their hands on the Enterprise." Alright, that seemed to hit a nerve, Jim was definitely in defence mode. When it came to someone, who wasn't the crew, touching the ship with the intentions of destruction, he became a dangerous man.

Well, at least that he said himself.

Spock said. "I should be capable of assisting (Y/N) back to the ship Captain. I would-"

Kirk was gone without even listening to what he had to say.

Spock's nose wrinkled slightly in irritation, silently helping you in a standing position so you could head back to the Enterprise with the rest of the crew, and perhaps permanently off that planet.

"You may, really, be one of the most wonderful members of the crew, have I told you that already Spock?" His movements halted, his hands remaining firm on his hold so you wouldn't collapse back down. His tight pressed lips relaxed at the privacy that had been offered by Jim's leave, allowing the ghost of a smile to enhance his features.

"That's not quite accurate (Y/N). It seems-" He seemed to ponder on his words for a moment. "As though that position has been taken over by someone else. Brave, capable of such impressive things if I may add. One who took the attack of a sword for me without my consent." He grumbled the last part, showing to be upset at the prospect of you jumping in front of him so he wouldn't be wounded.

Your mouth quirked into a smile, both of you moving a hand in between you and connecting your index and middle finger against the other's, the light press failing to demonstrate the tingles that overwhelmed your body in that instant.

"You know Jim will eventually will figure out that we've been basically dating for three months now." You commented as you traversed down the hall, one of your arms around his shoulders for support.

His eyebrows lifted briefly, his gaze darting around every now and then to make sure the area was clear. "I estimate about three or four weeks before he connects the signals." He checked again before his eyes lit up with hidden joy as he added silently. "My T'hy'la..."

Your hands gently connected in a Vulcan kiss once again, the both of you looking at each other, holding your gazes locked as if your lives depended on it.