Chapter 3

Chapter 3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Tyler!" Taco yelled

"What!"

"Mia's here!" He yelled.

I ran out front to see Mia standing next to left brain talking. She looked flawless and had cake for day-

Tyler! Taco whispered, you little friend is up." He said laughing.

Fuck. I ran into the back of the store to fix my pants. I walked back out greeted by Mia.

"Hey fag." she said. She hugged me it was literally the best feeling ever, I didn't wanna let go.

"Ahem" said Jasper.

"Where my hug?"He said and a smirk appeared on his face. She walked over to him giving him a hug.

We all talked for a bit. I couldn't keep my eyes off Mia to be honest... She made me feel some type of way I...I don't really know how to explain it. What the fuck is happening to me?

Mia

Tyler looked great.

Bomb to be honest. I really like him. I noticed he was staring at me I turned to face him.

"See something you like?" I asked laughing.

He smiled.

"How about we all meet up at my house later?" Hodgy said.

"Do u mind if I bring my friend Isabella? I haven't seen her in a while." I asked

"Yeah." replied Hodgy.

"...But is she fine though? He slyly added. We all laughed I walked over to Tyler.

"You ready to fight fag?" I jokingly said.

He grabbed me and pinned me on the floor. This was perfect. We just looked at eachother for a minute until Jasper interrupted us.

"Umm you guys can do all that later freaks!" He said laughing.

Tyler gave him a glare and we both got up. "I guess I'll see you guys at Hodgy's" I said.

I said bye to everyone and walked out with Earl. I needed to check into my hotel. Through out the whole drive I couldn't get Tyler off my mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

COMMENTS?