Chapter 16

Mia's pov
I grabbed Tyler's hand taking him to the back room of the shop. I grabbed a chair and he did too.

"Tyler... I'm sorry you know that right? Nothing actually happened I was just emotional and highly fucked up. I wouldn't do something like that to you ever.." I said sighing. He looked at me and shook his head.
"I know Mia. I know. I think we should take a break though."
My throat had a huge ass lump in it.
"B-break?" I said.
He shook his head.
"You know I have nothing but love for you but I need time. Not being an emotional ass nigga or anything but yeah we should take a break." He said looking at me.
I shook my head.
"Bye Tyler." And with that I got up and left the store. All the guys were in the store now even the ones we don't see often. All crowded around that girl I saw Tyler with doms grabbed my arm as I walked out.
"Yo Mia you've got to meet Lola she's hella cool!" He exclaimed.
"No thanks I'll see you guys later." I replied I heard them yell Tyler's name as I left the store and Lola ask him if he wanted to hang out later. I kept walking trying not to turn around and jump her ass. I guess I can't blame this problem on anyone, I'm the one who created it.

This short as hell I'm finishing the next chapter now this kinda just a filler lol Aight bye ✨