Chapter 6 Aftermath

Frank

Fuck I said.
I left my phone in Hodgys room, dammit. I said turning the car around within ten minutes I was back. Hodgys front yard was kinda full.
The party was still going on from what I could tell.

I walked through the living room past people drinking and smoking I walked up the stairs to see Mia and tyler hand in hand walking down the stairs. My face got hot.

Tyler didnt notice me. But Mia did.
She said hey. And I pulled her in for a hug my hands landing on her butt.
Tyler looked over at me glaring. He was about to say something but stopped he continued downstairs with Mia.

HA bitch.

Tyler

Really frank. I glared at him.
I was about to go off but that wouldn't have helped so I called down and kept walking downstairs with Mia. She danced all over me.

She kissed me neck and pulled me into her we danced all night long until the music stopped.

She yawned. I grabbed her waist from behind whispering in her ear,
You wanna stay at my place for the night babe?

She smiled of course she replied.
We walked to my car and as we drove home she fell asleep.

I carried her inside shes so light its ridiculous. I layed her on my bed I was tempted to roam all over her body she was thick in all the right places in you get me.
I took of my shorts and shirt and removed her clothes and put her in a purple golf wang shirt and went to bed with her in my arms.

Next morning

Mia

I woke up next to a cute snoring Tyler,
Hes so fucking cute lord.
I made my way to the bathroom and stood infront of the sink and felt somones arms wrap around me I turned greeted by Tyler.

He kissed me and the kiss was amazing. He bit his lip and walked out this boy think I wont jump on him lord give me strength.

I walked back into the room tyler was about to shower and winked at me.

Wanna join ma. He asked smirking

You wish TY. I said back laughing

He hopped in while I brushed my hair and dis my hygiene shit.
He came out In a towel I almost fainted he had at least a 6 pack. He looked amazing I had to hold myself back.
He noticed me staring.

I know im hot but damn shawty he said in a funny voice and hugged me.

I was lost in my thoughts of seeing tyler nude. And he said.

Day dreaming about me? You got the real thing right here bae he said into my neck sending chills down my neck.
Lets go on a date tonite? he said.

Yes I replied hugging him.

I'll drop u off at the hotel and get u around 7:30 babe he said. I agreed and we hopes into the car I got out kissing him before I walked inside. Its 2 now so ill just go shopping with Lizzie.
I called her and she answered

HEY SHAWTY

Hey lil ma wassup she replied

I was wondering if u wanted to go shopping? I asked

HELL YES BOO ILL BE THERE IN A MINUTE she yelled into the phone and hung up.
I got dressed in shorts and my donut socks and a black golf wang shirt and waited for Lizzie. I got a text from Tyler.

Hey babe I just wanted to say to nites gonna be great ok. Dont worry about dressing all up dress comfy ok. Bye fag (; It read.

I smiled and texted him back.

Ok Mr. Creator ;*

I put my phone away and waited for Lizzie till I heard a knock at the door.

I opened it to find a note.

It said. From hallie.