Chapter 14

(A/n gonna focus this whole chap on earl and livia)

Earls Pov

Time for my date with Olivia a nigga is nervous as fuck! She came to my room and we took the elevator down to the parking garage we hopped into her car which was fly as fuck by the way. And exited tha parking lot. She was telling me about the city and where she grew up and her life. Shes such an interesting person. Shes a model, photographer, and has designed a few clothing items.

"So tell me about yourself early man." She giggled.

"Well im a rapper as you know haha I met tyler over MySpace back when I went by sly tendencies. I got sent away by my parents and luckily got back early. Um I was an addict but im all good now. I designed a few earl shirts. And im known for my lips." I laughed.

"Well they are pretty damn cute." She said laughing. She continued driving and telling me about all these cool buildings we passed. And showing me street art. One of my songs came on and she began singing. Sunday.

I know it dont seem difficult to hit you up.

"But you not passionate about half the shit that you into,

And I ain't havin' it!

And we both know it

That I don't mean to offend you,

I'm just focused today

And I don't know why it's difficult to admit that I miss you

And I don't know why we argue,

And I just hope that you listen

And if I hurt you I'm sorry,

The music makes me dismissive.

When I'm awake I'm just drifting

I'm not complaining,

it's just to say that I stay pretty busy, lately

And I could be misbehaving, I just hang with my niggas

I'm fucking famous if you forgo-"

Damn she can sing.

She got cut off by her phone buzzing. She picked it up.

"Hey rue! No I'm just out with a friend." She glanced my way smiling. " okay thats cool ill call you Tommorw than k bye rue." She said hanging up.

We pulled into a parking lot and I immediately smiled. Fatburger. Olivia sure knows how to treat a nigga right his first time in Detroit.

We hopped out and walked inside. Good thing we came here a nigga was starting to get hungry. But hey what esle is new. We ordered and sat down.

"So you having fun?" She asked.

"Yea. Detroit is pretty cool. Not as cool as cali but cool." I said laughing

"I heard Cali's wack. Well except for its rappers." She said smiling. She kicked her feet.

"Nice shoes." I smirked.

"Thanks earl lakis are pretty cool I guess." She said giggling.

The waiter brought out food and we dug in. Olivia is so great. When we finished we grabbed our shakes and headed out. We hopped in her car and made our way to the skate park. Detroit just got 100x cooler. This skate park is sick!

"You ready kid." She said smiling at the look on my face.

"Kid? I'm older than you child lets get it!" I said hopping out hype as fuck.