Chapter 9

Mia's Pov

Well Tylers back up and running they arrested the girl hallie I think her name was.. But anyway eveything is perfectly fine now. Tyler and the guys leave friday so im making sure me and tyler have a kick ass week. Its already Tuesday night were going to the pier. There's rides n shit down there! Im so excited I love going to the pier when they have shit like that going on. Oh and I moved into Tylers right after he came home. I know it seems like were moving fast but I only went so we could hang more. He tried to fuck but I wasn't ready. I wanna make sure hes the one I want to give my v card too. I've had my heart broken way too many times just being cautious. When I know hes the one all hell a gonna break loose im gonna wear his ass out with all this. I chuckled. "TYLER HURRY UP FAG!" I yelled. He came speeding down the stairs. "IM READY LETS GO!" He yelled excitedly I grabbed his hand as we walked to the car. We were thirty minutes into the drive when I felt his hand on my leg. Im wearing a skater skirt so he touched my skin right under the skirt. I looked at him he tried to look the other way acting as if he wasn't doing anything. He focused on the road when I felt his hand move again. I smiled. He kept rubbing my leg. And then he out his hand in between them. He started rubbing me through my underwear I was blushing I know it. I moaned and pushed his hand away gently. "focus on the road dofus." I said chuckling. After a few minutes we pulled up to the pier. He parked and looked at me. And kissed my neck. "You know you wanna.." He said kissing my neck. "Not in this car now lets go get on some rides fag." I yelled hopping out. Yeah I just swerved my boy friend im not proud but hey im not ready yet. He hopped out. He looked kinda upset. I ignored it and payed for us to get in we walked around getting on a few rides it was 12 when we began to leave. Tyler made me laugh so much. I love being with him and just in his presence hes adorable funny amazing. Hes not an Asshole like people try to make him out to be hes very sweet and just amazing. Once we made it home we walked to Tylers room. I've been sleeping in the room down the hall. Before I could turn to leave he pushed me onto the bed. He was kissing me aggressively and I returned the favor. I could feel him getting hard Against my leg. I pushed him off me gently and got up. "Goodnight tyler." I said.

Tylers pov

"Do u not like me or something?" I asked her. "What? Of course I do fag." She replied. "Then why do u swerve the fuck outta me whenever I make a move?" I asked. It got quiet. "IM just scared I've been hurt a lot I just dont wanna fuck this up." She said. I pulled her into a hug. "Theres nothing to be scared of. Babe I would never hurt you." I said. She smiled. And kissed me. She walked out back into her room. I still didnt get to hit. Maybe tommorw.. Dammit she got me hard guess I gotta handle this all by myself great.

Smh at myself so short sorry guys..