Chapter 12

Olivia's pov

I pulled up to the Rockford house of music. (Random name) this is gonna kick ass. I had already texted earl. I waited in my car til I heard someone tapping on my glass I looked up to see earl. I hopped out and he looked me up and down. I was wearing a earl wearld tour shirt with the red white and blue, I had cute a blue bucket hat white vans and and white shorts. I smiled.

"You look great." He said smiling harder than me.

I thanked him and he led me to the building. Wow I cant believe IM about to meet the rest of odd future.

Earls pov

Never realized how sexy a girl could look in one of my shirts that I helped design. She looked utterly flawless. Lil lightskin beauty if you ask me haha. I'm fucking sus I led her backstage. I could tell she was hype. We walked into the back room greeted by the guys. They got along immediately they all seem to think shes ethier fine as fuck or chill and fun but for the most part everyone thinks shes both. Its time for tyler and me to go up. Were hitting the crowd with a throwback Assmilk. I left Olivia and got onto the stage with T. We started rapping a and the crowd was going wild as fuck. I could see her in the corner of my eye rapping along having a good time. We did a lot of songs tonight plus the internet got to play a couple just to get everyone hype about there upcoming album feel good. And syds voice is amazing yo. Olivia was chatting it up with some dude I got a little jealous but I saw her walk away from him.

Haha nigga got dismissed.

We finished with Trashwang and everyone started leaving. Olivia said bye to the guys. I walked her to her car. Before she got In I grabbed her hand.

"Would you like to come over?" I asks nervously. She shook her head in agreement. We left in her car cause I rode with Tyler. We pulled up to my hotel and hopped out.

Eddy

Mia is fine as fuck yo! I cant believe tyler left her in cali while he tours. IM his homie though so I wouldn't dare try shit on her. I just keep her company here and there nothing special. She seems down lately she told me how he has been talking about taking a break while he's on tour I know thats hard for her.

I walked into her room to hear her humming ifhy. She looked at me.

"Did you know tyler was too shy to show me his music before ?" She asked.

I shook my head. "No"

"Well he was I told him he wouldn't ever have to feel that way with me. He could do anything he wanted id support him, I had his back." She said. "I really do love him eddy. This break thing is gonna fuck us up. I'm bummed the fuck out. He hasn't called me in a while since he left like he did when he first left. I just don't want him to feel like IM just a waste of his time." She said.

I was going to tell her he does love her and all that good shit. But she just asked me to get out. I left her house and headed to the shop to talk with Sarah. Maybe she'll know how to get Mia in a better mood.

GO READ LA DERA HIGH THANKS☺️