Chapter 15

Tyler's pov

Its been like two days. Why hasn't mia or eddy called me and explained themselves. Not that it would make me feel any better. I tried to put this off my mind and focus on this carnival shit. Third camp flog gnaw carnival! November 8th its gonna kick ass. Im drawing up plans for the skate park and other things. I cant believe pharrel is playing my carnival! No Sus I love that nigga. And my nigga Rick Ross. And a bunch of other artist I like. Honestly didn't even think this would be happening. But I'm glad it is this is gonna be awesome as fuck! Earl wont shut up. Hes been on the phone with Olivia the whole flight home.

"Livia! AHAHA your fucking sus." He said.

"No dude you gotta hurry up and get here fag. I miss you." He said. "Yeah.. I really d-."

"HEY FAG SHUT THE HELL UP UR FUCKING SUS." I yelled. He laughed and continued to talk cant wait for them to land this fucking plane.

Hours later.

Nice to finally be back even though we weren't gone that long. Thebe went home getting all ready for livia to come he might as well just ask her out in my opinion. Well anyway first things first I gotta stop by the shop and check up on things. It took us 45 minutes to get there. There were girls wearing of shit outside talking to Lucas and Sarah. Once they saw me they didnt do anything. They turned to Sarah and continued talking. I walked over. And one girl approached me. She wasn't too short and had dark brown hair thin but thick. And light skinned with little noticeable freckles and bluish gray eyes. She was pretty. I was already ready for her to ask me the same shit everyone esle does. "Can I get a pic with you?". She continued to walk towards me and finally approached me.

"Uh hi." She said.

Surprisingly not the regular.

"Hey im tyler." I said.

Duh this bitch already knows who the fuck I am. IM so dumb.

She giggled. "I know that but im Lola." She said smiling.

"Well what can I help you with a pic or?" I said.

"Nah I prefer not to ask for pics just meeting someone like you is cool enough. " she said.

Good to see not everyone is crazy colossus fans that only want pics for likes.

"Your chill. So what do u do?" I asked. Walking into the store letting her in first.

"I'm a college student at ucla." She replied.

"What do u go for?" I asked curiously.

"Art." She said.

"OOO cool what kind like music or?" I said.

"Yeah actually. I play piano guitar and I sing." She said proudly we both laughed. I ended up staying longer to talk to Lola shes really cool. Too bad I'm taken. At least I think I am?

Mia's Pov

I saw that Tyler's back in town. God I need to explain myself. I was super high for the first time and drunk. It was just a normal night. Me and eddy wanted to do something fun and that somehow ended with us naked and those texts being sent to tyler. Turns out we didn't do shit. I must've been to faded. I ended up falling asleep on top of eddy naked. I guess I sent that pic and totally zoned out and let my feelings get the best of me. But I did not fuck eddy.

I got dressed hopped into my car and headed for the store. I didn't expect it to be so empty. I walked in only to see tyler chatting it up with some girl. She was pretty but she looked like she was too happy to talk to him. Probably just a fan. Keep your cool Mia. Keep your cool.

"Hay tyler can we talk for a minute?" I asked. He snapped his head my way.

"Uh yeah I guess." He said leading me to the back.

Here we go.